PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I better get my cards printed out. Did buy loads of stamps.

I'm not sure if I got the list. I may have deleted it. Karen, if you sent me one could you resend it. Thanks.:wave:

I have all the supplies to finish making mine, but I
had a feeling I was missing something. Now I know
what I'm missing :doh:
I'm thinking about changing mine. I don't really liked them before and i have a pretty cool idea now.:lol::doh: I'm quite the dork.

I am working on the lists folks. I will have them out by the end of this weekend. I am sending them a couple at a time.

Laura, I've not sent yours yet....it is in the next batch though so stay tuned to your email.

I am working on the lists folks. I will have them out by the end of this weekend. I am sending them a couple at a time.

Laura, I've not sent yours yet....it is in the next batch though so stay tuned to your email.

Ok. Good. I got a little scared that maybe I accidentally deleted it. I will look out for it.

I've sent more than half the lists....there were PMs sent to Cin and Purplereign since I didn't have email addresses. Let me know if you have any questions!

OK Folks....I've been up all night but I've got all the lists sent out either via email or to the 2 who I only had PM requests for contact communication.

If anyone has not received their list let me know via PM here or email me at outtacontrol56 at yahoo dot com

If anyone has any questions please contact me. It was a lot of fun coordinating the card exchange this year, I love doing things like that. We had 42 participants and the average number of cards (I said average) is 10, so I hope everyone enjoys seeing where around the globe cards come to them from!

Happy Holidays to you all! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom