PLEBAn Card Exchange 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still doing some of mine too. I know I'll get them all done and out by at least Tuesday.

Are you serious?? :shocked: I thought it'd be at least next week before my international cards were delivered - that's great! :up: Hope it makes your tummy feel better. :hug: :)

Christ just looked at the envelope, post marked the 9th :shocked: It gave me a nice warm feeling in my tummy :drool: But sadly I still feel too rough to go out and post mine and now my hubby has it too :sad: I hope mine get there in record time too :heart:

^
:( I wish the effect had been permanent - but at least you had something for a short time to distract you from feeling crummy. Hope you & hubby are better soon. :hug:

I received 2 more cards today, Thanks JC :)heart: your U2 card!!!) and Pam in the UK!

:wave: Glad you received it ok. I worried when it said the last posting date was 12th dec as I would be away in cologne at the Xmas markets. I printed off postage on line at midnight then dashed to the postbox before I left!!

Hope you have a great Christmas :hug:

:wave: Glad you received it ok. I worried when it said the last posting date was 12th dec as I would be away in cologne at the Xmas markets. I printed off postage on line at midnight then dashed to the postbox before I left!!

Thank you, you did just fine! I hope you have a lovely Christmas as well! :wave:

:wave:I received mine yesterday, too, Pam! The post is faster than we give it credit for, I guess! :applaud:

Also received cards from blm and Sicy (mee-ow indeed!).

:hug:

I received my second card this weekend, from Lisa (BluRmGrl), that was some fast international shipping! :ohmy: Thank you so much, I liked the photo :)

Sending out my cards today - hopefully everyone will receive them before Christmas!

Feel better Anji (and your hubby too) :hug:

Funny you should say that JanuaryStar....I got your card late last week. It's a really nice card too :up:

Thanks also goes out to JezSnape for your lovely card :up: :hug:

Well then I must have sent that card in my sleep as I haven't sent any cards yet! :ohmy: Are you sure that it was signed by my name..?

I got a card, I got a card! The first one :yippie: :lol:

Thank you so much, Rosebud! :hug:

And JanuaryStar and Weldy, I'm glad mine got there ok! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom