PLEBAn Card Exchange 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mailed out a bunch of my U.S. ones today and will mail out international on Saturday when I go to the post office. I looked at my list from last year and it's clear that since then I've forgotten some user names vs real names :reject: and had a real big duh moment :doh: I'm not great with writing lengthy messages in cards anyway but I could have written some more personal notes.

I've got you you Jude! :happy:

I just realized I signed Bibs on one or two cards...oups hehe if you get one, it's me Annik! :reject:

I'm in - matter of fact, I was just thinking about what card design I wanted to use this year.

And, may I say, how FABULOUS it is? I got your card yesterday!

:hug:

P.S. Mine are going out today, because the P.O. gal in my town said "Mail overseas by 12/12." Yes. Ma'am!

I have come down with this tummy bug (polite version, to spare yuckyness) doing the rounds, so have been nowhere for the past few days :yuck: I hope I can get to the P/o tomorrow :sad:

AND on top of that U2 are filming in greater London, well that's me'ish WHERE are they? And WHY has Bono not come to hug me better :madwife:

But on the Plus side I got my first card today :hyper: Thanks Emma, Partygirlvox :hug:

I hope you all get yours before Xmas Guys, mine are all international :sad:

I have come down with this tummy bug (polite version, to spare yuckyness) doing the rounds, so have been nowhere for the past few days :yuck: I hope I can get to the P/o tomorrow :sad:

AND on top of that U2 are filming in greater London, well that's me'ish WHERE are they? And WHY has Bono not come to hug me better :madwife:

But on the Plus side I got my first card today :hyper: Thanks Emma, Partygirlvox :hug:

I hope you all get yours before Xmas Guys, mine are all international :sad:

Wow that was quick if you got it already! :lol:

I can't believe that about London... the ONE TIME I'm not in that damn city... :madwife: I'm sorry Bono didn't give you a visit :sad:

Don't know? Our last guarenteed posting day was Wednesday :sad:

Wow that was quick if you got it already! :lol:

I can't believe that about London... the ONE TIME I'm not in that damn city... :madwife: I'm sorry Bono didn't give you a visit :sad:

I know!! I have been home in bed and he is virtually on my doorstep somewhere :madwife: NO excuse Bono :madwife:

Don't know? Our last guarenteed posting day was Wednesday :sad:

I know!! I have been home in bed and he is virtually on my doorstep somewhere :madwife: NO excuse Bono :madwife:

Middlesex is near London? :hmm: Oh dear my Geography is terrible! Why would Bono NOT want to visit Middlesex?! :tsk:

Middlesex is near London? :hmm: Oh dear my Geography is terrible! Why would Bono NOT want to visit Middlesex?! :tsk:

Well he must visit fairly frequently :wink: Heathrow Airport is in Middlesex and I am literally 10 mins away by car. And if he is in Pinewood Studios :mad: Again, 5 mins by car :mad:

I am in West London

I got my first card yesterday from Yvonne - :heart: it! (Although it makes me miss NY, NY. :drool: )

And Bono Mot - your card came in today's mail. Too funny!! We both did the Shutterfly thing. :laugh: I think your effort trumps mine though... I don't have return labels with B's loverly face looking back at me. :reject: :lmao:

I got 4 cards today!!!!

From Yvonne (ysmarigold)
From- Shannon ( Bonosbaby12)
From- Lisa (BluRmGirl)
From - Jeanie (Jcoster)

Thank you everyone. Really like all of your cards that you sent. Look for some coming your way soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom