PLEBAn Card Exchange 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent my details off :up: Now, the big question - do I fork out for cool christmas cards, or make some myself? Which will inevitably look like christmas cards from a five year old as I don't 'do' making things... :hmm: ?

:heart: homemade :heart:

but only if you LIKE doing it - even if the end product is silly, if you like doing it then MAKE 'EM! If it's a chore, then buy. So says I.

One of the things I so love is home made goods, gifts, cards, etc. at Christmastime. :up: I think it's those home made gifts that are truly made and given with :heart:

I LOVE it when other people make me those things, but somehow I never pull off doing them myself - I'm just hideously uncreative and unable to handle a glitter pen :shrug:

Looooove your avatar withorwithoute :up: And is there glitter on your cards?! :hyper:

I like to put confetti inside some of my cards:ohmy: My sister is always so careful with my cards, shaking them first and opening over a trash can. She's learned the hard way!

ME TOO :D I'm a little obsessed with HP fanfiction too :reject:

Yeah, I'm torn between Snape and Harry...and Lupin. And Sirius. Ok, I love them all :lol:

Oh no I could never get into fanfiction, I'm too much of an uncool stickler to the books and I'd never read anything not written by J.K.Rowling.
Are you getting the tales of the beedle and the bard book?! :hyper:

It's Snape all the way for me, although what happened to Dumbledore ACTUALLY broke my heart :lol: ...I still can't read that without crying :sad:

:laugh: me too! it's a way for us HP fans to still have a little magic and romance :shrug: And action :drool:
And you can read about stuff that didn't happen in the books :)grumpy:) and there's so many to choose from :love:

I could go on forever about this :reject:

:lol:

:yes: I agree

I could go on a bit on the ships alone! :lol:

But back to the original topic...I'm still paiently waiting (albeit strained) for the list.

Are we supposed to have the lists by now? I've never done this before so I wouldn't know :lol:

Oh no I could never get into fanfiction, I'm too much of an uncool stickler to the books and I'd never read anything not written by J.K.Rowling.
Are you getting the tales of the beedle and the bard book?! :hyper:

It's Snape all the way for me, although what happened to Dumbledore ACTUALLY broke my heart :lol: ...I still can't read that without crying :sad:

yeah lots of people feel that way. I was just so sad when the books were done..I reached out to fanfiction and found heaven. :giggle:

yeah! I really want that!!! :hyper:

omg I know. I was in denial for weeks over Dumbledore's death. I was very adamant that he was coming back...he just had too :sad:

ME TOO :D I'm a little obsessed with HP fanfiction too :reject:

Yeah, I'm torn between Snape and Harry...and Lupin. And Sirius. Ok, I love them all :lol:

yeah lots of people feel that way. I was just so sad when the books were done..I reached out to fanfiction and found heaven. :giggle:

yeah! I really want that!!! :hyper:

omg I know. I was in denial for weeks over Dumbledore's death. I was very adamant that he was coming back...he just had too :sad:

That's cool you had the fanfiction afterwards then, it was like a gaping hole in my life when I'd finished the last book!

I was convinced he was going to come back in the last one, especially when Harry kept seeing the blue eye in the mirror... Dumbledores death was the worst out of all of them I think, even Snape's because you could see it coming a mile off :lol:

That's cool you had the fanfiction afterwards then, it was like a gaping hole in my life when I'd finished the last book!

I was convinced he was going to come back in the last one, especially when Harry kept seeing the blue eye in the mirror... Dumbledores death was the worst out of all of them I think, even Snape's because you could see it coming a mile off :lol:

yeah. It was a world wide depression! :lol:

me too! I kept saying it over and over and hoping. I mean, he was the best. he couldn't die! I'm still going on about it. :madwife: lol
haha yeah we all saw Snape's future. Still sucked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom