PLEBAn Card Exchange 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Cards today :hyper: Cassie - Vertpomme :hug: And Karen - Carek1230 :hug: My first ever Red card too :heart:

Thanks Souly for organising, it's brilliant getting these cards :heart:

Glad everyone seems to be getting the cards OK. I did worry when I read on the Royal Mail website that I might have missed the last posting date for international mail - they seem to have excelled themselves :ohmy:

Thanks to Siccy, Katrina, Therese, Cassie and Bonnie for my cards - love them :love: :wave:

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and roll on 2009........(oh .......and a certain album and tour by a certain band :hyper:)

Received 2 more cards today!

From Anji: thanks for the lovely, artsy card, I love it! :love:
And from Karen (Carek1230): very inspiring RED card, thank you! :hug:

Hope everyone will start receiving my cards soon... :grumpy:

I got a card today from Therese!!!! THANK YOU. I wish I could sent you a card but you did not give a return address. So I am wishing all the best for a wonderful Christmas, and that the New Year will be good to you!!! :applaud:

Got yours today, Amber. :hug:

I just finally sent mine out tonight except while I was standing at the post office side counter (not in line) licking the envelopes about 10 people got in line so I'll have to stop by tomorrow morning to mail the international ones. I wasn't about to wait in line for 30+minutes. Sorry :reject:

yay! :hug:

aww, it's ok. :hug:

I got not one but two purrrty, glittery snowman cards today. :love: Thank you, Laura (lauramullen) & Amber (WithorWithoutE). Loved Laura's stand-up card - I don't have another one like it. :cute: And there was some nice custom artwork all over Amber's, too - the envelope, the card - it was very festive!

Thank you ladies! :hug:

yay! Glad you like it. I love my glitter and colored pencils hehe. :hug:

Got two glittery cards yesterday :D

Amber: The glitter wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (and I was standing over the garbage can just to make sure :wink: :lol: )....but I like your card overall. Your drawings are very pretty :up: :hug:

cerveza: Thank you for the very :lol:y and :cute: card...it totally made my day! :hug:

I received more cards today! It was like Christmas! Thanks to all, I have certainly enjoyed the card exchange this year!

I too was hit with the (RED) glitter! Thanks Amber!! :wink:
I received a lovely card and photo of the magnificent Edge from Zooey. Thanks!
I received a card from Therese. There's no return address for me to send a card, but thank you for the card and note!
and I had cards from Tiny Dancer :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom