PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw, that is so :cute:! He looks just like you! Lovely beach photo, too.

So many beautiful girls in here, my goodness! Lovely pictures, all, it's nice to put a face to the names here.

Time for me to add some of mine. First one is me with a friend who visited from Australia a few years ago. I'm the one in the white shirt:
AngelaJanine.jpg

Another one from the same time period:
Angela5.jpg

And the most recent one of me, right before I went on a canoe trip (my first one) with some friends of a friend of mine I met this past summer. Face is a bit blurry in it, so I'm sorry for that :p:
Angela6.jpg

Angela

Nice pics, Angela! :wave: You are pretty girl :)

Forgot about this pic just found on the camera, my oldest daughter Chelsea and I after swimming last month. It's a little funny on the perspective, she's not really bigger than me. LOL

chelseacathleen8-4-2010.jpg

I don't think I posted in here beofre, so here goes :lol:

Dublin in July 09

me2squ.jpg

And more recently...Los Angeles this June.

me1h.jpg

It felt like half the U2 fan population was while walking through Temple Bar :lol: was a great trip :heart: I'm going back in November for my birthday so I can take more of it in - I missed so much last time!

Great pic.

I was there too and yes it did feel like half the U2 world of fans was there. It was very cool.

I now have a face!:giggle:

DegasCath.jpg

This is moi this summer when I visited the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Monet & Degas everywhere!:heart::cute:

SEE the little V shape I've on my glasses, well, that was moi :ohmy::happydance: when I saw Bono with similar V shape shades on the 360 tour!!

You're welcome :hug:.

Sounds like a fascinating place to visit, cathou_u2! Lovely picture, you look very nice. Very...scholarly student-ish :D.

Angela

:lol::lol::lol:
You can say it, I look like a nerd!:nerd: Those were actually my first thoughts when I started wearing glasses 2 years ago, I'd look more intelligent than I probably am!:lol:

Indeed, the Fine Arts museum in Boston was beyond amazing, I didn't have time to see the whole thing, I've to go back!:cute:

Everyone look so lovely!!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom