PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBAns
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life
 
domo-kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12,572
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Looking good Deia , Love the model glasses to!
__________________

__________________
domo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict
 
Andreianloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN SAO PAULO!
Posts: 20,466
Local Time: 07:58 AM
Finally my brazilian friend posted a pic of her
You're a nice girl,Déia
__________________

__________________
Andreianloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #48
War Child
 
zoobaby9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 874
Local Time: 04:58 AM
Loooovely pics, Deia!!!
__________________
zoobaby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #49
War Child
 
Deia_Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 707
Local Time: 04:58 AM
Thanks for the compliments folks! Are your eyes ...

.. Posted yesterday because yesterday I found the topic
__________________
Deia_Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict
 
Andreianloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN SAO PAULO!
Posts: 20,466
Local Time: 07:58 AM
I knew you would find this topic
__________________
Andreianloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #51
The Fly
 
spanisheyes68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: way above sea level
Posts: 175
Local Time: 03:58 AM
It's been exactly a year since my trip to Dublin - so I thought I'd post my favorite U2-related shot ever. Incredible journey!!

Sicy - can you add this one? You can remove photo 3,4,6, and 8 on my list.
spanisheyes68


__________________
spanisheyes68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #52
The Fly
 
spanisheyes68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: way above sea level
Posts: 175
Local Time: 03:58 AM
One more cool U2 shot. This is me with 20 of my girlfriends @ the 360 show in Vegas (10.23.09). I'm in red shirt w black sweatshirt, peace sign, cheesy grin. Great night! Sicy - could you add this one too?

Love & Peace


__________________
spanisheyes68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #53
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,019
Local Time: 01:58 AM
I think I saw you guys taking that pic that night! (I don't know for sure but I did see a big group taking a photo there) Very nice photos
__________________
bonocomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #54
New Yorker
 
Gabi_Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: where the streets have no name
Posts: 3,093
Local Time: 10:58 AM
Nice pics, spanisheyes68
__________________
Gabi_Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #55
Blue Crack Addict
 
Andreianloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN SAO PAULO!
Posts: 20,466
Local Time: 07:58 AM
Amazing pics
__________________
Andreianloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #56
Refugee
 
Fernando-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On the edge of the known universe
Posts: 2,341
Local Time: 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanisheyes68 View Post
It's been exactly a year since my trip to Dublin - so I thought I'd post my favorite U2-related shot ever. Incredible journey!!

Sicy - can you add this one? You can remove photo 3,4,6, and 8 on my list.
spanisheyes68


I don't believe you were born in '68.
__________________
Fernando- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #57
The Fly
 
spanisheyes68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: way above sea level
Posts: 175
Local Time: 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
I think I saw you guys taking that pic that night! (I don't know for sure but I did see a big group taking a photo there) Very nice photos
Hey Comet I bet it was our group! It was pretty overwhelming trying to keep track of that many people. None of them had done the GA line before, and I forced all of them to get to Sam Boyd @ 6:00am. We got a great spot on the rail of the pitch - they all said they'd do it again in a heartbeat (duh). I'm just glad no one got trampled or lost.
__________________
spanisheyes68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #58
The Fly
 
spanisheyes68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: way above sea level
Posts: 175
Local Time: 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando- View Post
I don't believe you were born in '68.
Sad but true.
__________________
spanisheyes68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #59
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,019
Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanisheyes68 View Post
Hey Comet I bet it was our group! It was pretty overwhelming trying to keep track of that many people. None of them had done the GA line before, and I forced all of them to get to Sam Boyd @ 6:00am. We got a great spot on the rail of the pitch - they all said they'd do it again in a heartbeat (duh). I'm just glad no one got trampled or lost.
Wow that's quite an amazing accomplishment! Were any of them at their first U2 show? What a fun girls night out!
__________________
bonocomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:00 AM   #60
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
secretly alone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Yawk
Posts: 8,088
Local Time: 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanisheyes68 View Post
One more cool U2 shot. This is me with 20 of my girlfriends @ the 360 show in Vegas (10.23.09). I'm in red shirt w black sweatshirt, peace sign, cheesy grin. Great night! Sicy - could you add this one too?

Love & Peace


Awesome!!!
__________________

__________________
secretly alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com