PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P1020177-1.jpg
Envy! :ohmy: :up:

I hope they come back around here sometime soon.
I missed them last year due to school, saw them opening for U2 twice later on though and it left me wanting more! :hyper:
(How was Tired Pony live? I've only heard Point Me At Lost Islands and Dead American Writers so far)

Thanks for the compliments folks! Are your eyes ... :sexywink::hug::hug::hug:

.. Posted yesterday because yesterday I found the topic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's been exactly a year since my trip to Dublin - so I thought I'd post my favorite U2-related shot ever. Incredible journey!!

Sicy - can you add this one? You can remove photo 3,4,6, and 8 on my list.
:heart:spanisheyes68

DSCN1502.jpg

One more cool U2 shot. This is me with 20 of my girlfriends @ the 360 show in Vegas (10.23.09). I'm in red shirt w black sweatshirt, peace sign, cheesy grin. Great night! Sicy - could you add this one too?

Love & Peace:wave:

12945_208580570830_750315830_4575568_4272548_n.jpg

:ohmy: I think I saw you guys taking that pic that night! (I don't know for sure but I did see a big group taking a photo there) :applaud: Very nice photos :cute:

:ohmy: I think I saw you guys taking that pic that night! (I don't know for sure but I did see a big group taking a photo there) :applaud: Very nice photos :cute:

Hey Comet :wave: I bet it was our group! It was pretty overwhelming trying to keep track of that many people. None of them had done the GA line before, and I forced all of them to get to Sam Boyd @ 6:00am. :lol: We got a great spot on the rail of the pitch - they all said they'd do it again in a heartbeat (duh). I'm just glad no one got trampled or lost.

Hey Comet :wave: I bet it was our group! It was pretty overwhelming trying to keep track of that many people. None of them had done the GA line before, and I forced all of them to get to Sam Boyd @ 6:00am. :lol: We got a great spot on the rail of the pitch - they all said they'd do it again in a heartbeat (duh). I'm just glad no one got trampled or lost.

Wow that's quite an amazing accomplishment! :applaud: Were any of them at their first U2 show? What a fun girls night out!

Back
Top Bottom