Please send prayers and Hugs to Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anji

New Yorker
Whilst we are all beside ourselves with joy, please spare a thought and a prayer to my fave perv Wild today :sad:

She has okayed me to post on her behalf that sadly her Aunt has died and is now at peace RIP

Somebody wants to make sure you are ok Wild :hug:

bono_vox_stones.jpg

Oh Wild. I'm so sorry to hear that your aunt has passed away. :hug::hug::hug::hug: To you and your family.

:hug: Wild, my deepest sorrow and condolescence to you and to your family on your loss. May your beloved aunt RIP. Remember the memories you shared, they will give you strength in your time of grieving. Know we are all sending you love and support :hug:

Awww Wild, I'm so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you, NI and all those who were close to your aunt. I'm sure she will be missed, and has left many great memories behind. May she now be at peace.
All the best during this very hard time, and if you need anything I'm only ever a PM away.
Lots of :hug::hug:s

Take care hun. :heart:

Has anyone heard anything more from Wild? I know she and her family are busy with services and such but I just wondered how she was doing. My :heart: goes out to her. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom