PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, JJ! :wave::wave::wave:

Okay going to try again to get a different fb account now that i see that the band IS playing Aussieland, Kiwiland and Asia.

Hopefully this time they won't ask me for a cell #. :sigh: Still need to get a new phone!

BTW is it midnight sun time yet? (Totally fascinated by that!:D)
Hope you, your dog, your garden and the hegehogs are good.

Arrived to Glastonbury few hours ago :love::love: now watching womens WC quarterfinal between Norway - England, England leads 0-2 on HT :angry:

Well, thats one friday I´d like to forget….:sad::sad:
Arrived on thursday, woke up on friday ready for the festival and got a txt that my mom was taken to hospital. Immediately knew the case so left all my gear and headed back to London to catch a flight back home.

She passed away few hours before I made it back :sad: :sad: my father has a bad heart too so better to be beside him in this time.

My mother cause of death was aortic rupture, she was diagnosed a year ago that she will die of that in coming years

Last edited:
Arrived on thursday, woke up on friday ready for the festival and got a txt that my mom was taken to hospital. Immediately knew the case so left all my gear and headed back to London to catch a flight back home.

She passed away few hours before I made it back :sad: :sad: my father has a bad heart too so better to be beside him in this time.

My mother cause of death was aortic rupture, she was diagnosed a year ago that she will die of that in coming years

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I know there's not much anyone can say at a time like this that will make any difference. But please know that my heart is with you and your father. Wish I could hug you! :sad:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
:sad::sigh::sad:

Oooohh, JJ! :hug: :hug:

It's a moot point now, but they couldn't do surgery for that?
The only reason i know anything was my dad was misdiagnosed with that, and luckily didn't have to deal with it. We did have 2 weeks of hell before we found out. He might not have been healthy enough for it.

Awww, man, I'm so sorry.

Hope your dad can weather this.

Keep us posted!

I will, funeral on friday and we are keeping 24h care of him. :hug:

Yes they had a mean to strengthen aorta but too old for the non open heart surgery was the answer….

Last edited:
He is better now thx :heart:

Also I took a weekend trip to Berlin last weekend to see Pink :love: What a performer she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom