PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday :hyper::hyper: 3 more sleeps :D well 2 cause first flight leaves 2:45 fri-sat night, next one 5:35 and last one to Amsterdam 8:20

:shifty:
Who.....
...me?

:D

JJ, dude! Thanks! :hyper: :love:

1) So good to see/hear the band is still sounding sooo good!

Oh, I hadn't seen the whole visual before The Blackout yet. Thanks, wow, really like that!

Seems like they are doing a bit more w the screen during Blackout, but I'll have to watch the MSG vids to double check.
I love that electric royal blue light on them near the end of the song.I

McPhisto 2.0 is really scary! Kudos to the artist who changed it up!

:zen: :heart: Ah,the Northern Lights are revealed again!
I love you could snap a pic out of your airplane window.
And the abc news footage- I haven't seen much were a person was right underneath them. Wow. So awesome!

Last edited:
Yes, I knew what you ment :love::wave:
Well, I figured... but just in case!
:D
So Pleba is literally 3 people now? I think most must have migrated to Facebook groups.
we hold down the fort for us and the occasional straggler. :wink:

JJ, maybe I'll finally get a different fb account ( for the u2 fb group) before the tour is over?! :lol: :der:
Have not able to be on line as much reccently. So then I'm doing all the catch up.
Yeah, a couple more of us are in Out of Control in Lemonade Stand, but nothing like "the old days." :sad:

Oh, I'll stop in at LS/OOC, then.
In this case those "the good old days" were the good old days!

I miss PLEBA. This was the only place with a sense of humor, as well as all the latest news and pics. :sad: Now I have to lurk on people's tumblrs or hope to accidentally find things on Twitter. Everything is all spread out across the internet and hard to find.

Different than planned ; my sis & I were supposed to go to our cousin's bash, but she didn't feel that well (cold et al) and is flying next week, so she bought us dinner and i went over to her house instead. She always decorates her apt beautifully, so it was cozy and sweet. We had fun watched "Chopped" a chef competition on the Food Network. :D

Hope yours was good! :hug:

Happy, Healthy, Prosperous, and Safe New Year 2019 to you and all our plebans (padt and present).

JJ.....

:lol: that was a funny video! :lol:
I love people cleverly piecing something like that together ( other subject matter as well etc but fuuny).

BTW

I tried to get a different fb account (that you had suggested way back) to find you guys but it kept asking for a cell # which i currently don't have. I might try again if you folks still have that going. Especially since they'll be touring Australia, Asia near the end of 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom