PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commencing review of MSG Tues 6/26...

Show was great; fierce, beautiful, fun, exciting, etc.
They just sound better and better together each tour. :heart:
Bono sounded really good. Of course, I love when Edge is weaving his voice in, or when the three of them fully harmonize like in Gloria, or LOH. Swoon!

I'd seen lots of the screen stuff or knew about it , but didn't know what they were doing for the e-stage. That was a great surprise!

I was at higher end of sec 226. It was pretty good with my camera. Nothing will ever beat my two GA 360 experiences as far as photographing U2 goes, but very grateful to have something. Funny how in general I got more clear videos (I wanted snips of much of the songs) than for many of many single pics or continuous shooting feature I used.
I should have used the video for most of The Blackout. But I really wanted to try and get Edge lit up in electric royal blue, and violet in still photos as I saw on YT vid for that song. Oh, well.

I really like to really love almost everything in SOE (?2 likes, no dislikes- a first [!!!] ) :lol: for me. So hearing much of it lice, just so great ( even w/o Landlady (sung), RFD, BOYH, ?).Not sure when (if) I heard Gloria, so as soon I recognized the opening... :hyper: .
And ... Acrobat? omg!
I really like the different version of TBT. Larry on congas. :) Vertigo, Elevation- I always really liked them. Live, they're really great.

I liked B's narrative, hadn't caught it on YT.

Have to add that the audience was quite into the show. My section, the ones around us were definitely boisterous. People sang, often stood, waved their arms around, fist pumped, etc.Made me happy to see such a lively crowd.

And Edge did a lot of jumping, too. :D

I've seen them live (in a complete show) from 1984 onward. From the get go Tues night- I yelled, screamed and sang, danced, fist pumped etc, etc. I made the absolute most of it, because I don't know if (whispers) I'll ever get to see them live again (don't like to say that too loud). From my financial circumstances, and what ever else might come along on my or their side.

So happy I could be there! :love:

Last edited:
Thx :D
And Oops so many typos, auto-correct mishaps, still there! :der:
You're gonna have a great time at your future show! :hyper:

Btw I have not been able to get a separate fb account so I can join you folks on special pleaban? gang group :( as you had suggested a few months ago.
:help:
Please tell me how to try this again. :)

Last edited:
Commencing review of MSG Tues 6/26...

Show was great; fierce, beautiful, fun, exciting, etc.
They just sound better and better together each tour. :heart:
Bono sounded really good. Of course, I love when Edge is weaving his voice in, or when the three of them fully harmonize like in Gloria, or LOH. Swoon!

I'd seen lots of the screen stuff or knew about it , but didn't know what they were doing for the e-stage. That was a great surprise!

I was at higher end of sec 226. It was pretty good with my camera. Nothing will ever beat my two GA 360 experiences as far as photographing U2 goes, but very grateful to have something. Funny how in general I got more clear videos (I wanted snips of much of the songs) than for many of many single pics or continuous shooting feature I used.
I should have used the video for most of The Blackout. But I really wanted to try and get Edge lit up in electric royal blue, and violet in still photos as I saw on YT vid for that song. Oh, well.

I really like to really love almost everything in SOE (?2 likes, no dislikes- a first [!!!] ) :lol: for me. So hearing much of it lice, just so great ( even w/o Landlady (sung), RFD, BOYH, ?).Not sure when (if) I heard Gloria, so as soon I recognized the opening... :hyper: .
And ... Acrobat? omg!
I really like the different version of TBT. Larry on congas. :) Vertigo, Elevation- I always really liked them. Live, they're really great.

I liked B's narrative, hadn't caught it on YT.

Have to add that the audience was quite into the show. My section, the ones around us were definitely boisterous. People sang, often stood, waved their arms around, fist pumped, etc.Made me happy to see such a lively crowd.

And Edge did a lot of jumping, too. :D

I've seen them live (in a complete show) from 1984 onward. From the get go Tues night- I yelled, screamed and sang, danced, fist pumped etc, etc. I made the absolute most of it, because I don't know if (whispers) I'll ever get to see them live again (don't like to say that too loud). From my financial circumstances, and what ever else might come along on my or their side.

So happy I could be there! :love:

Sounds WONderful--so glad you got to go! :love:

Please tell me how to try this again. :)

Just make a new fb account with different email addy and pm me your new fb address and I add you to group.

google 10 min mail and so on to get a temporary email address. I´m in Moscow until tuesday so will check later if it worked ;)

https://twitter.com/U2start/status/1021807893446881280

MiXu7qJ.png

Just make a new fb account with different email addy and pm me your new fb address and I add you to group.

google 10 min mail and so on to get a temporary email address. I´m in Moscow until tuesday so will check later if it worked ;)

Thanks, jj!

Lots of temporary but time consuming things going wrong, so little time to be on line :grumpy:

Still off my amount of regular internet time to get to free wifi, but hopefully in next week or two-I will get this done.

Hope you will have had a good trip! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom