PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, JJ, all those snowy fir trees, long field of snow!

So is that seriously iced over near shoreline sea with snow on top? It's so level/ flat.

Sea is frozen all the way to Sweden :love:
true_250m.jpg

I hear ya, MP! Mine goes from about 75°F - 83°F, yeah, humidity around 38%- 45% light breeze. In our summer that range of humidity is on the lower side. Rare for it to dip below about 35% in the Summer. Though our newscasters start saying it's quite humid when it's at 50% - for me that's still not bad at all, just beginning to feel it.

HEALTH HELP re Humidity>>>

If you start to take 500mg to 1000mg/1gram of Vitamin C you'll notice over time say maybe 3-6 months you'll develope a better tolerance to higher humidity and cold. :up: that's what happened to me.

Its 2018 and this thread is still not finished. dead. Done. :lol::lol::lol: Hi ! and Bye!

All good here! Flying over to your side of the pond for some vacay and U2 shows --> Vancouver for family --> home.

Staying spoiler free so far :wink: Apart from one song they regularly play and a thingy about the screen. Kinda hard these days to avoid everything unless you live like a hobo.

I went to my second U2 show a couple days ago in San Jose #2. Had a blast. Did anyone else go? :wave:

:wave: Ms Purrl.
Glad you got to see the JT tour!
Hearing IGC for the first time in ?32 years, and Exit first time was swoon worthy!

I sooo love some of these SOE songs, and love, really like the rest that I have to see what so-so MSG seat ( one are still/ or were available where you can't really see the screen- but you can still hear and see them) I can get and pay my sis back over time. :fingerscrossed:

This is a little off topic but I've been going though some old PLEBA fan art threads and I was thinking about starting a new fan art thread if anyone's interested. I have some drawings of my own to share. Lets bring PLEBA back to life!

Sooo Does anyone want to start a fan art thread? I wish I was around the internet those days. I was younger and didn't know about U2.:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom