PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Ms Purrl & Geeky!

I had a bit of a U2 dream last night. These occasional dreams usually involve 1) trying to get tickets for a show, 2) going to a show (usually a stadium type place -sometimes with unusual dream architecture), 3) trying to find (sometimes successfully) :lol: the Secret NYC Club Show (somewhere in way lower Manhattan, eastern side), or 4) often trying to get to seats closer to the stage in both types of venues!
This one partly involved tix hunting, but before that part I was watching them each finish up a round of bowling in a long straight road in a (unidentified) park! :lol:

I had a bit of a U2 dream last night. These occasional dreams usually involve 1) trying to get tickets for a show, 2) going to a show (usually a stadium type place -sometimes with unusual dream architecture), 3) trying to find (sometimes successfully) :lol: the Secret NYC Club Show (somewhere in way lower Manhattan, eastern side), or 4) often trying to get to seats closer to the stage in both types of venues!
This one partly involved tix hunting, but before that part I was watching them each finish up a round of bowling in a long straight road in a (unidentified) park! :lol:

Nice! I once had a dream where I went to an arena for a U2 concert but I didn't have any tickets to enter. :D

:giggle: :hug: gluey

Hey, JJ....
been busy, have to think up a name for jen's group! :der: :lol:
How's the ice fishing going? :up:
Oh, lucky u- u got U2 tix!

I hope some seats will drop in price and my sis can snag one for me online. She tried in the general sale, not sure if she tried the special credit card offer in time

She wasn't impressed w the SNL songs (AS,GOOYOW) . I'm getting a 2nd copy of SOE; managed to 'lose' my deluxe AB, JT and deluxe SOI in my apt somewhere! :fist: This way i'll have an extra! I'm going to lend it to her becauseI'm pretty sure there are a few songs on there that she'll fall in love with; which might motivate her to keep an eye on Ticketmaster/MSG tix changes. :fingerscroseed:
I will not be happy if I miss this tour. The only tour I chose not to see was Pop. Well, Zooropa- could not afford to go to EU to see it .

Last edited:
Well, I'm still trying to get tickets for the north American dates. i'll have to get it before it's too late

Fly to Amsterdam Dazz, booked an extra ticket for 7th just incase some real fan needs it, giving it out facevalue nearer gig if someone is desperate.

Fly to Amsterdam Dazz, booked an extra ticket for 7th just incase some real fan needs it, giving it out facevalue nearer gig if someone is desperate.
That'll be so nice for someone! Ha, on my income I'd be in a rowboat! :lol: The only reason I got to Europe in '16 was because my :heart: Aunt paid for my trip in general!
Theres few Facebook groups with trusted fans that circulate extra tickets. Scalpers are kicked always. Pm me if needed

Thanks! I will keep that in mind.

:shifty: My plan to get my sis interested in SOE enough to either A) want try to keep a watch out on getting us a pair of cheap seats to MSG B) at least get to get me a seat - has been accidentally set in motion. :lol:
Originally I was planning to get a 2nd copy of it anyway because I've "lost" my ABdelux, SOIdelux, and NLOTH in !y apt! :| I know they are somewhere, but I haven't run into the in a long time.
I may buy at least ABdelux again. I've got at least R&H for JT/R&H stuff! IF I can find it (she could order for me, I pay her).
So I was going to lend her this 2nd copy, only I really accidentally left my copy at her house because I went there to pick up stuff she left for me, and to hear it on her good :heart: stereo! I was rushing to get the last local bus from her neighbor to my subway.
She didn't like the SNL performancs. (uhoh) I said a liitle bit later she still might like it I said to her after I had left it that there was stuff on there I that she'd really like with a bit of description, and the back story about Bono's lyrics. She said you're pushing this on me.
So yesterday she Messengers me You're right! It's Fantasic! Thank you. :hyper:

Now I'm not going to bother her about tixs until early April.
She's got plenty on her mind from some big recent changes at work to serious surgery she knew (years earlier) she probably was going to have to happen at some point, as yet unscheduled.
We have seen U2 together for Tours UF 2xs, JT, Elevation, Vertigo, 360 & SOI. We were at the same ZOO TV tour show at the old Giants Std in NJ, but we were on opposite sides of the stadium - both about 3/4s of the way back and about 4/5+ of the way up. You know the EBTTRT live stadium vid where the camera view starts way up & way back - that's about where we were at our own show. :lol:
At least we were there ! I love AB, she not so much but it might have been affected because she was terrified feeling the stadium shake. I was more terrified of climbing down the steep stairs after the show (physically I was fine, but I'd had my first major accident a few yes earlier [slipping on ice by foolishly rushing], so while nothing had anything to do with stairs) it still frightened me.! But I loved the show!
I've seen them by myself as well. Either way works for me! :D

Last edited:
Awww, sorry to hear from hat Ms Purrl. Good luck to u!

I'm :sad: b c I JUST found out about 2 hrs ago that there was a 3rd MSG sale, my sis tried through her Citi thing and it STILL didn't work out! :gah: She thought she had everything right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom