PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes, I listened to the whole thing last night. On first listen, I found it very pleasant-sounding; but I don't hear any big stadium rockers like those from the past. But I reserve final judgment until I listen to it some more! :D

:shifty:

:wave: Hi guys. I just posted some pics in the thread for edgette looking for Edge's twitter pics, so i thought I'd pop over and say hi. :D Not sure if the links will work or will last though since Photobucket now wants us to pay to use it i think. :|

I still have not listened to the new album yet. :ohmy:

However my kids are already obsessed with it. They love it and think it's amazing. I need to get listening. :ohmy:

I just remembered I need to find that old thread where we post which Interferencers we've met. I met a couple more at the San Diego show. :D

Daygloeyes, it took YEARS but we finally got to meet. :D

dazz should make a bogus Facebook account and join us in there, no real info needed, make an account and link it here :D

I still have not listened to the new album yet. :ohmy:

However my kids are already obsessed with it. They love it and think it's amazing. I need to get listening. :ohmy:
I got my CD last Thurs, finally! I think it's an excellent album, even sublime in places!

I've listened through (well, skipping TBT [since I've heard it a lot, and GOOYOW for times sake]) about 7-8 times over past 5 days.

I'm finally going post a review of it in WTAHAN. :D even if a bunch people will disagree w me b c, well my top U2 all time albums list goes.....
1) AB
2) JT
3) NLOTH

SOE is tying w NLOTH.

I just remembered I need to find that old thread where we post which Interferencers we've met. I met a couple more at the San Diego show. :D

Daygloeyes, it took YEARS but we finally got to meet. :D
Oh, yay, you met DG!

dazz should make a bogus Facebook account and join us in there, no real info needed, make an account and link it here :D

wait so I make a bogus fb account, how do I link it to here or ???

Comet>>>
My cellphone battery died, and b c it's an old basic phone I'm having trouble getting a battery replacement (probably a lost cause, but I've been slow on it too). Then have to get a new basic one in Jan. (Bah :grumpy:)

Is the smoke from your county's fire hitting you city? I hope not! :( The news last night wasn't clear.

Last edited:
Just a short video as noticed battery was going empty so saved it if something happens.
Yes thats a fresh water area leading to sea :love: about 30 meters deep

just log in and copy address here, we can then add you as friends :p and invite you to group ect

oky:up: probably Fri or over the weekend when I'll been on line longer. Thx :)

Very cool did, JJ! Love to see difference places and people doing things that are in various climates. In NYC the Hudson River (a fjord, actually ) sometimes gets big floating ice pieces - like 3- ?20+ ft irregularly shaped circles, ovals. But rarely freezes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom