PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

damn I hate it when i 'm not able to get to a free WiFi spot for 4 or 5 days in a row :sigh: (no Net at home).
Finally got on last eve and had one listen . The first part seemed pretty good but the recording was so muddy (intentionally? as someone guessed for copying reasons) - but the ?chorus, or maybe the bridge was exciting :hyper: despite the so-so sound. woot!

Cover art for You're The Best Thing About Me was posted on @TIDALHiFi but deleted soon after

LIimd5d.jpg

Northern lights are back :hyper::love:

Well, they never left but are visible now as sun sets earlier, saw a glimpse earlier and thought it was just a reflection from harbour lights.

Clearly visible now but not too strong :D

:reject:

dont like any of the new songs :ohmy:

:|

and auroras came day late, were predicted for earlier but came on night between thu/fri and caused problems on our powerlines ect, so solar burst was huge :ohmy:

Missed all auroras as was cloudy :sad:

Wow a major solar burst, and awww, clouds blow the auroras :(

More to come at some point since you are in the high latitudes!

Oooo, sorry u don't like he new stuff we've heard so far. I def like TBT, and like it even more now after hearing it 4x's the last 2 being on earbuds. I'm waiting for "The Blackout" that one been more excited about.

What an amazing show in Indianapolis last night--my first live "Exit" and "Trip Through Your Wires." And we got the concert premiere of "You're The Best Thing About Me", complete with Bono telling of a nightmare he'd had in which he woke up and the house was totally empty. When he told Ali about it, she said, "I'm not going anywhere. You're not going anywhere. And even if you were, you wouldn't be able to find the door, would you?" :love: There are a whole bunch of the songs on youtube now. :hyper:

:hyper: yay 4 you ms purrl! So glad u got to see/hear them. omg EXIT was like a performance piece. Plus hearing (full electric) IGC, and TTYW! Those 3 are my JT faves (IGC one of favorite songs.)

And comet has her first U2 "in my actual hometown" concert coming up!

Last edited:
Wow look at that bird migration. We'd get the flying V's.

I still like the single version better. I like this kygo mix, but too little Edge guitar and have they taken out Edge's harmonizing and replaced it with double tracking bono's voice? I can't quite tell.

As for moi (and it only flickered up in my memory because I saw one of those on line 'whoes B-day is it today' and Springsteen was among those featured; I suddenly thought 'oh, wait. wasn't I at ... [ and doubled checked]).....

So seven years ago 2009 tonight I was at the old Giant's Stadium (NJ) for my first ever U2 GA experience! :ohmy::ohmy: :hyper::drool::hyper: :love::love:
(even though I'd seen them since 1984)

Before they played Desire they dedicated "She's The One" to Bruce for his B-day (and for a few seconds Bono was channeling Springsteen) a long 'snippet' and segued into Desire.

*thanks to dg for getting the ticket and laura for meeting up w me to give it to me* :hug:s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom