PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm back. And this news about the best thing video shoot and the blackout is pretty exciting. How are you guys?

Amazing photos!

Great pix, domo!

day-um, domo-k! Fabulous photos!:applaud:
Some great action, or emotional moments w some very good compositions! :hyper:

Where were u & what were u using?

:hmm: Seems easier to get them (clear/detailed) on the main stage vs when they're whipping around the (past) curved walkways.

Loved Adam's sparkly jacket! :D

Thank you all :heart::heart::heart: Means a lot . I'm happy to share any pics.

I was at main stage for Berlin and they are pretty static apart from the occasional walk to the side's of the stage. Edge is controlling his effect himself, way more than last tour giving Dallas a well earned break :lol: I'm happy to see Edge WAHWAH again :wink:

That does kinda help. Even though the lighting is curious. It doesn't flatter them at all. :lol:
But I guess they stopped caring about that a long time ago.

Setup was a Canon EOS M5, and a 20 mm / 50 mm lenses. Mostly the 50. :shifty: Don't tell the band I snuck it in.

Well, I'm back. And this news about the best thing video shoot and the blackout is pretty exciting. How are you guys?

I cannot fucking wait for that song to come out. I hope its one of the singles. :hyper:

In the meanwhile.

My next photoset from Brussels is done: I was right in front of Edge and I kinda like that man so there's a large percentage of him in this, but still some shots I like of Lardence, Bono and Adam too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/74914903@N07/albums/72157684560823771

September 8th if all goes to plan. According to rumors it is Best Thing. Do they have 2 songs based on 'things'? Best Thing and Little Things. Then there will Thing #3.

Placing my bets on Best Thing being a release for Worlds Aids Day, and possibly seperate from the album. Like they did with Invisible / OL.

They have that new song they played and recorded a video for in a sweaty and small club called the WesterUnie in Amsterdam called the Blackout.

I hope that will be the new single for SOE. :heart::drool::drool:

i was outside and somehow they fell out of my backpack. its no big deal, but they were very special for me when i got them. they are actually sunglasses, but i usually call any type of glasses/sunglasses "glasses".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom