PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had The Lumineers at the Rose Bowl last month, and I really enjoyed them! Was so glad to get to see them. For San Diego we'll get Beck, who uh... :uhoh: I know nothing about but when I listened to a few songs to see if I recognized any, I didn't. :hmm:

Good to hear. I'm not familiar with the Lumineers at all. Beck I do know, but barely. He has a lot of avant garde stuff and is kinda all over the place. I think "loser" was his only hit over here. Which is ages ago. :lol:

I'd go see him as an opener but doubt I would pay money to see him on is own.
So stoked we are getting Noel Gallagher. I love his voice and songs.

Mumford and Sons kick ass too. Honestly , U2 usually has good taste in openers. Thankfully. The worst I got was Interpol, which is music I love on an album , but is a total snoozefest as opener.

Last edited:
Crazy busy and trying to stay spoiler free so I don't check most parts of the forum at the moment. :kiss: But I felt it when you mentioned me. How's life?

Things are busy. Having two girls will run you ragged. I've only looked at some photos. I haven't checked many set lists. I'm guessing WTSHNN will be played, yeah?

We had The Lumineers at the Rose Bowl last month, and I really enjoyed them! Was so glad to get to see them. For San Diego we'll get Beck, who uh... :uhoh: I know nothing about but when I listened to a few songs to see if I recognized any, I didn't. :hmm:

:wave:

I actually hadn't been here for quite some time. :reject: I took a little leave of absence, then decided to pop back in since there's a tour and all. :D

Hey, I could use a good Bono pic spam. I'm beginning to feel a bit sucked in again

:bats eyelashes:

Good to hear. I'm not familiar with the Lumineers at all. Beck I do know, but barely. He has a lot of avant garde stuff and is kinda all over the place. I think "loser" was his only hit over here. Which is ages ago. :lol:

I'd go see him as an opener but doubt I would pay money to see him on is own.
So stoked we are getting Noel Gallagher. I love his voice and songs.

Mumford and Sons kick ass too. Honestly , U2 usually has good taste in openers. Thankfully. The worst I got was Interpol, which is music I love on an album , but is a total snoozefest as opener.

We got Interpol too :lol: Lumineers may just be my favorite opener yet. They were great. :up: Lenny Kravitz and Black Eyed Peas were fun, but I enjoyed listening to the Lumineers more. Arcade Fire was good but I'm not the biggest fan. :reject: I got Kanye West on Vertigo Tour but spent half his set in the merch line. :reject:

Hey, I could use a good Bono pic spam. I'm beginning to feel a bit sucked in again

:bats eyelashes:

:lol:

I'll look into it. :hmm: :giggle:

We got Interpol too :lol: Lumineers may just be my favorite opener yet. They were great. :up: Lenny Kravitz and Black Eyed Peas were fun, but I enjoyed listening to the Lumineers more. Arcade Fire was good but I'm not the biggest fan. :reject: I got Kanye West on Vertigo Tour but spent half his set in the merch line. :reject:

:lol:

I'll look into it. :hmm: :giggle:

I'm missing photos from 2014 on because I was heavily distracted. I'm getting better at multitasking my celebrity boyfriends. :giggle:

Any people going to New York for that Musiccares gig ion honour of Adam? Adam confirmed that the band would be playing there, and so are multiple other artists. Lumineers and Jack Garret.

Tickets are 90 bucks including service fee. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. The musiccares gigs for Dave Gahan was very cool too.

Any people going to New York for that Musiccares gig ion honour of Adam? Adam confirmed that the band would be playing there, and so are multiple other artists. Lumineers and Jack Garret.

Tickets are 90 bucks including service fee. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. The musiccares gigs for Dave Gahan was very cool too.

When is that?

Things are busy. Having two girls will run you ragged. I've only looked at some photos. I haven't checked many set lists. I'm guessing WTSHNN will be played, yeah?

Yeah I can imagine. So Grace should be nearly going to highschool about now right? It's been quite a couple years! How's life been treating you?

I'm about to finally move out. Housing situation was so sick here, I ended up buying a small appartment. The family I babysit for (yes, mr Bass player :wink: ) got kittens with their new cat (was kitten last year, I babysat her while they went on holidays). And they offered me two, so I'll get them as I move in. :D After that hopefully everything will be a bit calmer, but right now it's complete chaos with work being busy, mortgage paperwork, move paperwork, inventarisation of everything I already got for my move.. :crack: But it's all for a good cause though!

Yes, the whole JT is played every night.

:shocked: NO way. Shit you spoiled me good there!

Yeah I can imagine. So Grace should be nearly going to highschool about now right? It's been quite a couple years! How's life been treating you?

I'm about to finally move out. Housing situation was so sick here, I ended up buying a small appartment. The family I babysit for (yes, mr Bass player :wink: ) got kittens with their new cat (was kitten last year, I babysat her while they went on holidays). And they offered me two, so I'll get them as I move in. :D After that hopefully everything will be a bit calmer, but right now it's complete chaos with work being busy, mortgage paperwork, move paperwork, inventarisation of everything I already got for my move.. :crack: But it's all for a good cause though!

:shocked: NO way. Shit you spoiled me good there!

Dude, Grace is going to be 9. Gloria will be 4! Glad to hear things are a good hectic. Have you thought of names?

My work has been toxic and it might be time to move on. Somehow I got sucked into this tour. Not sure why now, but here I am. Actually looking over things I left unfinished and wondering if it's time.

I think a fellow Sherlock fan got me back in after she saw the tour.

I wonder where my DMs are in this site now....

Finally had my show. It was amazing. I wish I had another but alas - I could only do the one. The third leg that comes near me is Labour Day weekend and start of school. Not great timing lads.

Purl, how are you? I think I'm Facebook friends with most of you, but cannot remember who everyone translated on here.

Finally had my show. It was amazing. I wish I had another but alas - I could only do the one. The third leg that comes near me is Labour Day weekend and start of school. Not great timing lads.

Purl, how are you? I think I'm Facebook friends with most of you, but cannot remember who everyone translated on here.

I'm doing well. (I'm Jude Barrett Wood on FB.) Glad you enjoyed your show. I'm delighted that they are continuing the tour--got tickets for Indianapolis, and will be going with my brother, his wife, and my honey. Can't wait!

Hugs to all! :hug:

Dude, Grace is going to be 9. Gloria will be 4! Glad to hear things are a good hectic. Have you thought of names?

My work has been toxic and it might be time to move on. Somehow I got sucked into this tour. Not sure why now, but here I am. Actually looking over things I left unfinished and wondering if it's time.

I think a fellow Sherlock fan got me back in after she saw the tour.

I wonder where my DMs are in this site now....

:reject: Okay not quite there yet. I thought she'd be somewhere around 11-12 by now. My bad.

Names not yet, well, can't decide yet. Currently thinking of the Japanese words for black and white, Kuro and Shiro. Kuroko is one of my favourite Anime characters, he's always in the shadows which is his strenght.. so it's something. But yeah, it's horribly cliche. :lol: So not sure yet.

Yipes, that's not good. If your work keeps draining energy it might indeed be better to find something else. Would that be doable around there? Still in Boston right?

Nice that you're back. I've been mostly lurking for a while as the forum was pretty dead. But always checked PGP every once in a while, hoping the tour would bring people back. :D And here you are!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your show!

I'm missing photos from 2014 on because I was heavily distracted. I'm getting better at multitasking my celebrity boyfriends. :giggle:

I plan to see if I can post something. But just this week i got an email from Photobucket saying that you must now pay for 3rd party hosting... basically being able to post your pics on other websites, like this one. It said they've disabled many of my links. I went back to to the pics I just posted in this thread recently and I can see them. But when I checked an old leather day thread my pics are all gone, replaced by a message to pay for PB's accounts now. :angry: Really sucks.

I know someone who did who used to post here, (blm :sexywink: ) but she hasn't been around PGP for quite some time. :hmm: She said it was awesome.

:ohmy::ohmy::hyper::love:

DG grabbed me seat for 2 nite last nite at 10:30p as a surprise!

:ohmy: You mean you got to see a show? :applaud::hyper: Oh that';s awesome!!! :hug: U2 friends are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom