PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, dazz and geeky--not much going on with me. I'm dealing with a very ill cat, the eldest of our four. As long as she has a good appetite, can get around by herself, and enjoys sleeping in the sun, I feel like I have to do whatever I can to help her. :sad:

Hi, dazz and geeky--not much going on with me. I'm dealing with a very ill cat, the eldest of our four. As long as she has a good appetite, can get around by herself, and enjoys sleeping in the sun, I feel like I have to do whatever I can to help her. :sad:

Oh, well , hopefully your cat will feel better! :hug::wave:

:( :hug:
So sorry to hear that Ms Purl
I hope she can pull through. A scratch behind the ears from me.

Thanks, y'all. She does seem to have improved a bit, but she has SO much wrong with her. But as long as she has some good quality of life, I will do all I can for her! :heart:

Summer but still around 0 C :lol::lol:

7qrQ1EG.jpg

Mosquitoes and black flies incoming :lol:
and horseflies, dont get me started on horseflies..

GCsv73f.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone spotted any specs from tour main stage screen, ie is it led or just backlighted, havent found any info on that :confused::hmm::scratch:

Mosquitoes and black flies incoming :lol:
and horseflies, dont get me started on horseflies..

GCsv73f.jpg

When you get home, does your skin get filled with bites? Because I once went on a trip and got a TON of mosquito bites, even though I had long sleeves and pants.

When you get home, does your skin get filled with bites? Because I once went on a trip and got a TON of mosquito bites, even though I had long sleeves and pants.

First bites leave a mark, after that your body gets used to em and no marks at all until next summers first bites.

:wave:

Ah too bad. This place used to be on fire during tour time. :ohmy: Not enough leather these days i suppose. :wink:

Also people aint so keen on this made up tour either. Just touring cause their contract says so.

Meh is my thought but flying to Amsterdam anyway, mostly to meet people and not for the show :lol:

Also people aint so keen on this made up tour either. Just touring cause their contract says so.

Meh is my thought but flying to Amsterdam anyway, mostly to meet people and not for the show :lol:

I enjoyed the show. My daughters favorite album so it was great to see songs performed that would have never seen the light of day, like Exit (her fave). And The Lumineers were great! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom