PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: three day weekend!

Soooo not at library yet (subway WiFi) so a short trip story: food!

Their village is located in the French third (western) section of Switzetland.
A bunch of times my Uncle brought out a "cheese board", a a slection of cheeses in a bin. There was a brie, a cheese I think made near by with one of those thin lines down the center which is either herbs or a edible mold. I'd seen these in cheese specialty sections, but had never had one. One that was made " over-the-border" in France in a small town or a village (their village is like 3 miles/4.8k away from France).

The last Sunday I was there we went to friends of theirs in the village. I had wanted to go to one of the village's few restaurants for rachlette which is a Swiss cheese usually shaved over sliced of warm potatoes. But my aunt who has some swallowing problems can't eat that.

To my delighted surprise, thought I got to have Fondue at these people's dinner! Bread, and apple slices for our dipping. That is one of thie Swiss's most famous dishes, and not only did I get to have it- but a yummy homemade version!

Finally (for now) my uncle often walked to the bakery nearby and brought me a different breakfast pastery along w his own homemade blueberry muffins. A little fun mystery almost every morning. :D

Nothing like not having WiFi at home , a sinus infection ( thanks, sudden (Non-anaplalectic) allergy tthat opened the the viral/bacteria gateway :angry: ), 2 modest snows, with some lazzzy supers not shoveling uphill/downhill so not walking to library (free WiFi).. would having totally missed tour anouncement for yet another several days. Feh!!!

:wave:

Happy weekend, JJ. How's Funland these days?

dark?

:wink:

I did write about the cheese platter my uncle & and aunt served up off & on during my stay.

When I have a longer visit at library will have longer story.
No results yet on getting trip photos here.

Last edited:
Sun is back :D just over treetops for an hour or so :love:love
Excellent! :applaud:
And Im going to Amsterdam again :lol Joshua Tree thingy : D :hyper
Oh, you. Have a great time!
Good for you, JJ! I don't think I'm going to be able to make it any of the JT tour. :sad:
Aw, damn! :sad: :hug:
Showed my new lady friend the possible setlist and the Bonnaroo lineup.

I have a slight feeling I'm going to shoved a lot.
:uhoh: have a good time, tho! : )

:hmm: U2 and The Chillies as headliners?
lol, now don't make it look like an accident. You know you wanted to.

This isn't the first time you've "accidently wandered " into the PGP, coolian! :wink:
Welcome, back. :D :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom