PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobs perfect. Enjoying as much as possible for as long as possible.
Made a mistake today though. Blew up a high pressure hose. Oops. Noone git hurt except the hose. So all good. Mistakes will be made :lol: But this one only once.

Drowning your sorrows Jj? Hope they didnt learn to swim. :wave: Hello , hows eceryone?

Lots of shiftyness going on here :shifty: Hmm.

Hey Comet :wave: Good to hear. Loved you La Jolla photos that you recently posted in instagram. And the plane tail. ?????? still not 100% sure but i think you where right.

Omg JJ! :hug:
Never eeded any micro cards till I had to install one in my kindle fire last Nov.
From which I am now posting from home because I have lending from the library for about 4 1/2 months a hotspot!
:love: :yippie: :love:

:wave::wave: hiya dono-k & GG!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Last edited:
you got no inet on phone dazz ?

it´s warm, need to stay up a bit and see if any bat(womans) are approaching ze batnest(cave) :lol:

She´s over footy now :hmm::lol:

*runs*

:wave:

I'm not :giggle:
Also cheering for Belgium in European Championships now :wink:

Dazzle, hows the WIFI in your area? In western europe we have a lot of free wifi available so hotspots or databundles are hardly necessary. I remember during my travels in new zeeland that its not like that in some countries? I guess the states is a bit larger too :lol: so I get why there would be less free wifi spots per people on square miles.

[/U]
you got no inet on phone dazz ?

it´s warm, need to stay up a bit and see if any bat(womans) are approaching ze batnest(cave) :lol:

On my kindle fire tablet.

I have an old Cellphone. Can't afford net service for a smartphone so why bother.
So have this moble hotspot from library for till mid-Sept!

The one thing the old cell phones can do that smart phones can't do at least here
in the USA is get FM radio for free (built in antennae) !

While that feature is available in smart phones. ..
it's deliberately turned off!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom