PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's latest trip news :hyper:

OK so e-m'd my aunt that I was hoping to go to Paris for 2 days...
she e-ms me back that she was planning to take her youngest daughter
and her daughter's oldest daughter ( the cousin who visited with me
& my sis last Sumner) to Paris She offered to pay my train fare to Paris!
And invited me to go with them if I wanted to, or I could go alone and
she'd still pay my train fare .

Since they're wonderful & interesting people, it'd be great to go with them! So we 4 will be sojourning to Paree some weekend in Sept! My cousin is on family vacation so when they
y get back they'll be able to look at the hotels my aunt has been looking up.

Wow! :happy:

Was out today picking berries and suddenly smelled odd bitter odor, looked at my dog and knew straight away whats going on. Dog had all of his hair up and was hiding behind me so we very very quietly started going back as we were on downwind from that smell.

Well dog took of rather faster than me the little s***t :lol:, after was bout 150 meters away I started making noise and on that second a bear bolted off just 30ish meters from where we were earlier :|

Thats why should always make a bit of noise when out there, they will avoid people. Cant even think if stepped on a sleeping bear, play dead, heeeeelll no, am out of here :lol::lol:

Holy fuck, its august in about 3 hours from now. This year is flying. :ohmy:

:wave: domo-k

Since I also regard Spring as the beginning of a new year, don't always feel like that.
And this May feels soooo far away from today... I carry both "clocks" in my head and emotions.

Oooo, our Bronx Zoo got a group of Little Penguins (or Little Blue Penguins) I think last year. A couple of months back they had their first chick born! :love:
And the adults are also adorable!

Last edited:
Hey all. How is it August already? :ohmy:

At least we know there's U2 news to look forward to! I Heart Radio in September, Salesforce in October....and BEACH CLIPS today! :cute::cute::cute: I love how some things never change. (That said, I am looking forward to the new album but oh, how it will hurt. The tour is going to be cathartic and yet hurt in so many ways all at once.)

Hey all. How is it August already? :ohmy:

At least we know there's U2 news to look forward to! I Heart Radio in September, Salesforce in October....and BEACH CLIPS today! :cute::cute::cute: I love how some things never change. (That said, I am looking forward to the new album but oh, how it will hurt. The tour is going to be cathartic and yet hurt in so many ways all at once.)

I could only hear one of the two beach clips and to be honest--- I love what I heard. Looking forward to more of it... the whole album finally released wouldn't be bad at all...

:ohmy: Oooooo...Beach clips?!:hyper: :lol:

CK! :hug: :hug:
Helping your kids cope? Hopefully others are helping you as well. Glad they'll be some distractions.

IH
I'm doing pretty good. Very busy (most in a good way). Hope u are well. :)

* goes to check out beach clips*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom