PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Dazzle:

Lets hope I can stick around, and if not, than I'm happy with all the things I've already learned, I'm stealing their wisdomness :shifty::shifty::shifty:
don't have a very reliable contract yet, but if all ends after this year, I'll just find something new. Or go travelling ( :shifty::shifty::shifty:

/inthetrailofU2 *cough*

@ Comet:

Sherman is a pretty epic seal name :lol:Can't believe you found it.
This is fun. The turtle is named Sheldon how punny of them, GG you would appreciate this list too.

:shifty::shifty:

They have so many long, dark nights that they need something loud & scary to keep them awake! :lol:

*runs away*

This is actually so accurate :lmao:

Folks, I'm sorry if you've discussed this issue in another thread... I tried to find it, maybe didn't try so hard :p, but... have you Bono ladies seen Q's special issue cover with Bono on it? I mean.... :drool:

Folks, I'm sorry if you've discussed this issue in another thread... I tried to find it, maybe didn't try so hard :p, but... have you Bono ladies seen Q's special issue cover with Bono on it? I mean.... :drool:

Yes! I really love the picture too. :)

does anyone here watch Person of Interest?

Just checking as only one person has posted in my LS/ZS thread :sigh:

I remember I got ton "watch" the last season of LOST "live" with fellow fans here on I-land, while also playing catch up in syndication of S2,3,4 and part of S1 because my awful roommate started hogging the tv after first several episodes and switched to something else

Watching Lost here... good times! :happy:

Last edited:

Yes I posted the pic a couple days ago in the Boom Boom Room thread. :D Here's the link in case you missed it:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/the-boom-boom-room-yes-its-bonos-thread-215953-55.html

But let's bring them here anyway. :wink:

Q%20361_cover%206-1-2016.jpg~original

bono%20Q%20361%206-2016.png~original

bono%20Q%20361%206-2016%20ocean.png~original

does anyone here watch Person of Interest?

Just checking as only one person has posted in my LS/ZS thread :sigh:

I remember I got ton "watch" the last season of LOST "live" with fellow fans here on I-land, while also playing catch up in syndication of S2,3,4 and part of S1 because my awful roommate started hogging the tv after first several episodes and switched to something else

Watching Lost here... good times! :happy:

I watch it Daz!! I'll go check your thread. I really loved the show almost all the way through, although some episodes were hit and miss. And this final season ( :sad: ) has been a little off for me sometimes. But still it's pretty high quality TV I think as a whole for the series. There were some amazing episodes and fantastic theories. And some really exceptional scenes.

Yes I posted the pic a couple days ago in the Boom Boom Room thread. :D Here's the link in case you missed it:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/the-boom-boom-room-yes-its-bonos-thread-215953-55.html

But let's bring them here anyway. :wink:

Q%20361_cover%206-1-2016.jpg~original

bono%20Q%20361%206-2016.png~original

bono%20Q%20361%206-2016%20ocean.png~original

Pic 1 - OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :drool: I think I just had a heart attack :up:

Pic 2 - Why... hello, Mr. B! Wanna go for a swim? I can take your shirt, I'll take it off you. I can tear it up and I can tie you down.... Dunno, but Do You Feel Loved just came to my mind.

Pic 3 - Sooo Bono...

I watch it Daz!! I'll go check your thread. I really loved the show almost all the way through, although some episodes were hit and miss. And this final season ( :sad: ) has been a little off for me sometimes. But still it's pretty high quality TV I think as a whole for the series. There were some amazing episodes and fantastic theories. And some really exceptional scenes.

Yes let's "watch" the last ?3 episodes together! :hyper:

And Thanks for bringing the photos over, I mean, after all......... :shifty: :D

Last edited:
Yeah. Interesting to say the least. Been a while sindce they dropped anything as nasty sounding as that. (with nasty i mean angry/ heavy shit)

Sound like it doesnt need much mastering. And I wonder of It's going to het any vocal or maybe their First instrumental since a long Time?! So many mysteries.:D

I'm glad To See ya'll in PGP again btw. It's been quiet.

Haven't seen person of interest. Is it like a detective series?

Currently watching Arrow , Flash, the Night Manager, GoT, Sherlock, and going to try mr Robot soon.

Haven't seen person of interest. Is it like a detective series?

Currently watching Arrow , Flash, the Night Manager, GoT, Sherlock, and going to try mr Robot soon.

It's a mix...

A former special forces/CIA man is hired by a reclusive super smart computer coder, inventer man who gets "numbers" out of a USA government supercomputer that represents a person/s who is either a victim or a perpetrator, and how they figure which they are, the growning circle of people they bring in to help them either help, protect or stop that person/s.

Then a whole other layer of a bigger Story Arc begins to emerge that is semi-fictiony involing the reclusive guy which ends up involving this growing circle of people.

It's superb. Excellent ensemble acting! Most of us are very bummed they cancelled it, but way lucky than some other TV show fans... cause CBS-TV at least gave them 13 episodes to wrap things up instead of "poof" gone!

We just saw EPs #9.

Last edited:
Yeah, good to see u .Maybe a few more pgp'rs will now pop in from time to time now. Though I don't want a tour announcement , ticket sale for a bunch months more. I gotta start to pay my sister back some money before she might consider lending me the $ to go with her.

Since she's cutting back on spending because she's transitioning to a new career that while it pays well is a consultant type businesses model which not always s a steady pay check until she establishes herself more, gets a whole bunch of clients with mostly highly recommending her to others.
She also considering maybe a side career in involving her photography.

Last edited:
Aww bummer they made it stop like that. Hate it when that happens to a good serie.
Now that I think of it. I've stumbled across The Knick. Which might be the most brilliant series I've watched for a while. Talking about brilliant acting.

Highly recommend it. But you need to be handle to handle -fake- surgery as its about a hospital during the time they where really trying to revolutionize modern surgery (in every right and wrong way one can imagine) its brilliant and based on the story of a famous surgeon in that time.

Aww bummer they made it stop like that. Hate it when that happens to a good serie.
Now that I think of it. I've stumbled across The Knick. Which might be the most brilliant series I've watched for a while. Talking about brilliant acting.

Highly recommend it. But you need to be handle to handle -fake- surgery as its about a hospital during the time they where really trying to revolutionize modern surgery (in every right and wrong way one can imagine) its brilliant and based on the story of a famous surgeon in that time.

Yesi've heard if it. I don't have cable, just broadcast over the airways . I don't always watch hospital shows because I spent too much time visiting both of my parents in the hospital from the time I was 10 yes old when they'd allow children in. And before that emergencies with my mom usually involving terrible asthma attacks .

BRB

I'm back :D

Last edited:
Ew that doesn't sound fun. I can imagine why you wouldn't. This is more focused on progress of surgery than for example trauma surgery.

Interesting, one bank owes my friend 40 bucks :lol:

Every U.S. state holds onto money that people are owed and haven't claimed. Including from third-parties. You just have to go to their website and look yourself up.

Check your status, US ppl, https://www.usa.gov/unclaimed-money and don't forget to look at "Search by State." You may not have anything coming to you... but you might!

:D

Soo, so quiet ??

Or did everyone just fuck off to Bahamas after I sent a link to get money back from Government :lol::lol:

Soo, so quiet ??

Or did everyone just fuck off to Bahamas after I sent a link to get money back from Government :lol::lol:

:lol:
Ha, I wish! Still trying to get there or back to Puerto Rico!

A actually ii have to do that, who knows! I do look at unclaimed funds or property when I happen upon the lists in a newspaper!

But can't complain right now...

I FINALLY got my Passport Application in at the PO (acceptance facility) today!!!
:yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

I'm nervous :uhoh: but soooo excited, too!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Now the List Making commences! :lol:

Gonna get a spiral drawing pad to 1) put my lists, info & suggestions from ppl into it, and 2) eventually will be my Travel Journal (writing & sketching)- just like I did for :love: my 2 big Across-the-USA Trips by bus back in '79 & '81!

Weeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom