PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
made a bat nest today :lol::D

jx8Cvp9.jpg

:sexywink::wink:

:love: Finally got to a garden today- The Brooklyn Botanical Garden! :heart:

The early cherry trees are in bloom. The even earlier weeping cherry trees are mostly past their peak. The big lawn that hat features a double row on either side of of it of ?Kansu cherry trees should be in blooim in next 2 weeks. They have a big Cherry Blossom Festival and feature various aspects of Japanese culture around that time.

Quite wonderful!

Hope things are good w you all. :wave:

no sign of batwoman yet nor bats, too dark to look via binocs

wine is on cooler if batwoman shows up :lol:

:wave: howdy

It was about 70F/20C yesterday , maybe today too.

And finally note sun :hyper::love: yeah we did needtne rain but we had 5 days of grey

:|:|:| by day 3 I definitely start to get de-energizerd and by the end of day 3 if I know it's going to be another 2 day I definitely start getttttting craaaannnnkkkkyyy !

It was 25C here all week, brilliant.

But now we have a weekend where everybody has monday off as it's a public holiday, I have a Japanese event that's outside.... and it'll drop down to 12 degrees. :rolleyes: Welcome to the Netherlands.

Yeaj same here. Bloody hot in Belgium , and them i finally have a three day weekend. And boom . Shoite weather. :wave: Shared pain is half the pain.

Yaaay!!!!

:hyper: :love: :hyper:

I got a free (w data limits /month) lending (from Library) Hot Spot for about 5 months!

:yippie: :yippie:

Now I can burn through pretty fast :uhoh: :lol:
So since this is my first time w this device ( yesi do ride on other people's signal but I never download, just look).

So I only started this 2 nights ago and used up about 530mb in ?4-5 hours over a afternoon- night on & off- this morning I noted what I started w and what I finished with before I left the house.

Right now I'm at my subway free WiFi (where I get out and take a bus home) to save bandwidth. I think it's 6G a month.

Since they'll be more good weather days now I can go to a he parks and gardens in later afternoons and websurf there as well w free WiFi! Two wonderful things at once! :heart:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom