PGP:we're hanging with penguins while waiting for U2 to show up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a computer issue, rather than an interference one. Probably the computer not accepting cookies or something similar. Tell her to try to clear the cache of the browser, make sure cookies are accepted and try again. That should fix it. :)

I'll pass the message on, although I think she might be able to see our posts here. Sounds like she just can't log and post. Not sure if she's tried the computer fixes yet.

Thanks guys :wave:

Hope all is well with you all. I plan to hopefully be back around here a little more at some point. :sigh: :hmm: :wave:

Delete cookies and so on like GG said

delete-cookies.jpg

last night here in my city, been on for 3 nights now :love::love:

Kuvat: Anne vietti viime yöt sykähdyttävien revontulten loimussa - Kotimaa - Ilta-Sanomat

Wow! Just gorgeous! :love:

:hyper: :yippie::yippie: FINALLY! :| :lol: :wave:

Thanks, Comet and everyone else!
Finally also searched for "how to get rid of cookies on KF" a little bit ago.

A closer reading of instructions or something (was trying general settings, help stuff etc couldn't find anything)- I guess got me to hone in on more individualized menus/ sub menus etc. Finally found clearing cache, cookies etc

And now I have no time to chat tonight as I am sooooo far behind in my packing because (as inrelated some weeks back) have to leave by 1pm ish (tomorrow) weds to get to airport in time for rhe 3 hr time alottment for international flights . Hoping to give myself and extra 1/2 hr at least. (beyond the 3 hrs)

It's off to Switzerland for art-making :heart: with my aunt, and :D hanging w her, my uncle and various cousins (maybe towing their spouses, kids etc) who hopefully will come to visit (since they visit their folks pretty regularly), and are hoping to to meet up w me, too.

Little 1,000+ person town, nestled at bottom of Jura Mountains not too far from Yverdon by Lake Nuetchel east-wise direction, and the Swiss/French border in the opposite one. Pretty architrcture, crops, and cow pastures, tree groves, forests, an old quarry, and seemingly some rare bird sightings recently.

And on last full week I'm there Aunt, one of her granddaughters and I she's taking us to Paris for 3 night more or less 4 days. :hyper: Can you spell o-m-g!

Oh, yeah, and his :panic: lol
I'll drop in to let you I got there safely when I can (?free airport WiFi?).

Hellloooo, Europe! :wave:

Last edited:
Ooh airport Wifi Will be free for sure. :wave:

Dazz! Stay safe and most of all. enjoy!:up:

Ahh, home sweet home. That was quite the U2 birthday party in Dublin this weekend. :cool: Now I can't wait to get a proper night's sleep though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom