PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also , tis kinda weird this is the last "active" thread in pleba. So yeah.

We will need penguin pics. :D

Ms Purrl, yessss that was what was so neat about Hale-Bopp. It was just so bright and easy to see, just look up in the sky and there it was every night, easy to see as the moon. It was incredible. I forget how long it was there, weeks? months?

Domo I'm sure you'll see one someday. I can't remember when Halley's comes back but you'll probably see it. Halley's was cool, but it was difficult to see. At least in my part of the world. Hale-Bopp was just right there in the sky plain as day every night, loved it!

These threads will probably come alive if u2 releases an album. :hmm: Are they going to? I haven't been keeping track, :hmm:

Halley's was cool, but it was difficult to see. At least in my part of the world. Hale-Bopp was just right there in the sky plain as day every night, loved it!

halleys was very very visible here and high on sky, long tail and bright thats why I remember se clearly :heart:

Halley last appeared in the inner parts of the Solar System in 1986 and will next appear in mid-2061.

yeah, Domo will see it :lol:

Make a new thread someone, and no, I´m not doing it :lol::lol:

gkuKsFn.jpg

Thanks! I'm so happy! Only goal left is to find a good apartment in the city, that or shared house.

The trains are much more comfy and spacious. :D So exiting you are coming to Europe. If you are ever in Holland I'll gladly show you around:wave:

They had the new star wars movie in the plane to iceland. So I watched that :up: Finn / John Boyega is hilarious. And I loved that -some older characters are in it too-
I'm a sucker for star wars anyway.

I love u saw the new SW on the plane! Yes Boyega is doing good both in drama & comedy. I love both, and really appreciate actors who can do both.

Im a pretty serious SW & Trek fan myself, and serious SF fan in all media.

Aw thanks for the tour guide offer :hug: for Holland. I'm happy to play tour guide for my friends, family visiting NYC! :)

Happen to have been looking at a book with tons of LANDSAT photo s of the continent s and closer4 several or almost singular countries. And it poppedoown to the Iceland photo! Thotof you.

Again so happy for yur new job!

I blame time zones. Glad to seen you pop up on interference again. You have been missed.
I have never seen any Comets , just little meteorite showers. Probably all of those comets passed me by when I wasn't born or too little to understand.

Just had my first day there. Lots of the same stuff. 2 seals, raptors / birds of prey which I had some previous experience. And penguins which are completely new to me. But their food , fish. Isn't new at all.

Ah yay! And penguin too! A friend of my sis took a cruise all the way down to near end of South America. Just saw her photos. A few pininpeds and tons of penguins! :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom