PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked: Cori????

And you know I'll always be your no. 1 fan Grace. :wink: Even though I vaguely know how it ends, I still want to read the entire thing!!

:wave:

Happy midsummer weekend to all, our country is closed from tomo Morning until monday cause theres no sober soul here

:lol::D

:shocked: Cori????

And you know I'll always be your no. 1 fan Grace. :wink: Even though I vaguely know how it ends, I still want to read the entire thing!!

Yes.

:shifty:

*runs back out of thread*

Was that a mythical Cori sighting?

Okay, I have been talking with Gg about this trying to piece back together what I was doing with this 3 years ago before I got Sherlocked. I think I'll try to give this a go - along with the other 4 projects I have. :huh:

Was that a mythical Cori sighting?

kupkldeizjwdm30hx3fg_zpss5olflsv.gif

Othh... :sad: #warning# LOUD type
(please excuse i feel safer posting Big Fonts here than in FYM- which is whre I'm heading now.

..effing fucking.........
AAaaaaaaeaaaaggggg! WHen is this kind of Coruscating Atrocity gonna end!!!!

:sad::sad:

:hug::hug::hug: To All suffering....

Last edited:
And yes, I've been scheming to bring back Mysterious Ways along with my current Sherlock roster and adding a Sherlock/Inception crossover. Because why the fuck not?
Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencemtnkm
Awesome! I love Mysterious Ways! Can't wait to read the rest of the story.

officially done with work! I leave late tomorrow morning for Chicago! :hyper: I'm so excited to see U2 4 times over the next 2 weeks!!!!! :hyper:
Lucky! Have a great time! Please keep us posted. Looking forward to hear how the shows went.

36 hours til SHOWTIME. I'm gonna be in Chicago within 24 hrs omg.

I will post from my instagram since it syncs so nicely to twitter, tumblr, and FB.

I'm @ms.ck on Instagram if anyone wants to add me.

See everyone in CHICAGO!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Update: in Cleveland airport, awaiting the flight.

In case anyone DIDNT hear me scream around 8pm my time or so, I GOT GA IN A DROP LAST NIGHT FOR THE 6/25 SHOW.

We had seats but wanted GA so badly. I was a wreck the whole time I was trying to buy them. The app was awesome tho and I will def do that again for future purchases when there isnt a high level of stress.

Tonight we're in 226, tomorrow its GA! First time for all 3 of us. Who would have thought that at 9, my son would be a U2 veteran AND a GA one!?!?

:hyper:

Wow!!!! So glad for you CK. Prepare to hold the little one up so he can see! What an amazing experience for him. ;)

Wow!!!! So glad for you CK. Prepare to hold the little one up so he can see! What an amazing experience for him. ;)

Oh we plan on it! He screamed louder than I thought possible when we showed him the confirmation screen last night. Should have recorded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom