PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So now I have the post show blues. :sad: Yes, I am still kicking myself for not buying tix for last night's show when I saw them on TM last week. I have wanted to hear THBAO live since my first show in '86. Moral of this story. Trust your gut and just do it!

I am grateful that I did get to see some amazing shows in Boston and NY. Here's hoping my photos come out ok.
These are from New York
GDF3dg4l.jpg
[/IMG]

Now if I just figure out how to get the photos of Larry off my camera. I was playing with the settings when I was taking the photos to see if I could get the auto focus to work better. My computer won't allow for me to move the images. :huh:

As for B... he didn't stand still long enough for me to take a clear picture.

OMG, that is the nicest thing you could have said to me! I have been feeling a bit bummed reading some Meerkat comments about how "she's no Morleigh!" But the thing is that Morleigh is not actually a belly dancer. She is a modern dancer, who no doubt has belly dance training, but most of her dance was swirly, spinny moves and not traditional belly dance, which was (somewhat) more what I was trying to do (though I was kind of on auto pilot and just doing whatever my body decided to do at the time)! It's just a different style. And she is VERY thin. A lot of people are used to that. But anyway, I really, REALLY appreciate the compliment. You have made my day!

:hug:
I am late to the party but WOW THAT WAS YOU? What show was that again? I've been kind of following the tour via U2 Gigs and Facebook.

w0000t

that's why bono didn't come out to meet & greet this afternoon of mini-Monsoons! He was being filmed.

had to get in here at library for any GA tix sell tonight tomorrow nuthing

so off to the drop/Cancelattion line

if there's stuff i might too late anyway

see you tomoorow or sat or next Mon :lol:

Good luck Dazz, people are either exaggerating or its drama down that Ticket drop line @ MSG.

Either way. Good luck :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom