PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March has been buzzing around.... :shifty: You in for a NZ trip?

I still have to climb a glacier on the south island there :tongue , and redo the VOL CA NOOO hike on the north island too.

Always in for a NZ trip. But my bank account though.

I still have to climb a glacier on the south island there :tongue , and redo the VOL CA NOOO hike on the north island too.

Always in for a NZ trip. But my bank account though.

We have a bit of time to save. Granted I don't get a place for my own within a month or two I can save up enough until then. :D

Yeah. I'm starting to get wiser and wiser in this whole travelling and finding cheap tickets and places to stay thing. If you do it right, its just as expensive as living over here anyway.

I'm far from sure what I'm gonna do yet but I'm optimistic about travelling. :love:
Gonna try my best to go somewhere and combine it with a gig or something.

Six shows and now I'm half-seriously looking up tickets & trains back to NYC for Friday. Somebody lock me up.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Six shows and now I'm half-seriously looking up tickets & trains back to NYC for Friday. Somebody lock me up.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

same…went to 5 in 2 weeks and it just wasn't enough. There's NO way…no way I can go to NYC this week. Damn that money tree in my back yard :madwife: It's empty! :angry:

:heart: I'm honored. Your dance was what Morleigh's should have been, if she had actually had hips and known how to use them. LOVED your performance. :hug:

Hm, I keep hearing about an "Ohhhh, Edge" moment in NYC5. Can anyone point me in its direction?

:heart: I'm honored. Your dance was what Morleigh's should have been, if she had actually had hips and known how to use them. LOVED your performance. :hug:

OMG, that is the nicest thing you could have said to me! I have been feeling a bit bummed reading some Meerkat comments about how "she's no Morleigh!" But the thing is that Morleigh is not actually a belly dancer. She is a modern dancer, who no doubt has belly dance training, but most of her dance was swirly, spinny moves and not traditional belly dance, which was (somewhat) more what I was trying to do (though I was kind of on auto pilot and just doing whatever my body decided to do at the time)! It's just a different style. And she is VERY thin. A lot of people are used to that. But anyway, I really, REALLY appreciate the compliment. You have made my day!

:hug:

Bono's been nuts with the "OOHHH EDGE" comments during UTEOTW.

Also... During one or wo of the NYC gigs he asked Edge : "does Edge wants to come out and play?!"

(this is very cute..Because Bono is obviously reffering to their childhood together . but also.. "in a matter of speaking" :shifty: )

OMG, that is the nicest thing you could have said to me! I have been feeling a bit bummed reading some Meerkat comments about how "she's no Morleigh!" But the thing is that Morleigh is not actually a belly dancer. She is a modern dancer, who no doubt has belly dance training, but most of her dance was swirly, spinny moves and not traditional belly dance, which was (somewhat) more what I was trying to do (though I was kind of on auto pilot and just doing whatever my body decided to do at the time)! It's just a different style. And she is VERY thin. A lot of people are used to that. But anyway, I really, REALLY appreciate the compliment. You have made my day!

Never read the comments! People are mean. :sigh:

My god, when people are trying to sell you a GA ticket for 4 times the actual price. :lmao:

People are crazy.

I kinda like Gaga too :up::up:

I should have posted this in the "unpopular opinions thread" .

if thats on fb u2 ticket group, report names to admin and they will be kicked, let em rot with tickets :D

No its on Marktplaats... Its like Craigslist for the netherlands. And about 90% of the ticket section is scum.
I wished him goodnight and found a better deal.

You and Morleigh are both very talented. It isn't a competition. I hate that people view it that way!

You looked lovely up there. :heart:

Luck to you! :zen:

thanks comet!

Unfortunately my meet up hopes were
EVEN WORSE THAN show #1 (MSG)

show 1 missed Edge by 10 mins
show 2 no one came out
show 3 & 4 out with our lovely second cousin's first trip to NYC!
show 5 no one out
show 6 today MISSED bono by3 mins...people were waving and his car was
going into the arena
Was NOT happy

and then when a nice fan I met yesterday showed me her cell photos
i was very unhappy :sigh:

still a few more chances
Im at mid manhattan Library now ( open till11 PM !)
MSG is about 12 blocks away and will go down there tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom