PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem, Comet and I are caravanning - so we're in our own cars but we're hoping to stay near each other and we'll meet for breakfast and lunch (there's an In n Out on I-5, just sayin...)

Yay new thread! :applaud:

I'm sure it will be more fun than panic, in the end. :hug:

I hope your Dr Who DVDs work Ali!

They do! :D Watched the first of the Tennant specials last night... I am so going to need a box of tissues for the last one he's in. :reject:

Front row rail Adam's side baby *G* basically same spot as Winnipeg but *I* was the one on the rail :wink:

Booyah!! Way to go Drea! :D :hug:

Molly's going to the Seattle gig too... Hope everyone there has a brilliant time! :heart:

GraceRyan, we are staying at the Quality Inn midtown!:up:

Kristen, one of the best teachers colleges in the country is right here. :wink:

I hope everyone has a great time, and that the panic/stress doesn't become too overwhelming!:hug:

Amy - go back to the last thread to read my answer re: getting rail at 205, there's a story behind it but I'm going to bed *g*

^ I was kind of absent for much of the last thread - anyone care to summarize?

Last bike ride before vacation tomorrow morning - Larry and I are gearing up for a 2 hour ride :wink:

GraceRyan, we are staying at the Quality Inn midtown!:up:

Kristen, one of the best teachers colleges in the country is right here. :wink:

I know but they don't accept political science as a teachable subject so I wouldn't be able to get in here. There's a school in St. John's that accepts it and that's a school I've always been interested in. Just searching my options :D

^ I was kind of absent for much of the last thread - anyone care to summarize?

Last bike ride before vacation tomorrow morning - Larry and I are gearing up for a 2 hour ride :wink:

Have fun! :shifty:

Good luck K! Are you looking to teach high school? My major was psychology. I'm just sad that you will be leaving!:sad:

Drea, I'll look back now!:shifty:

ETA: Yay Drea! I guess if you want to be guaranteed front rail, you will need to camp out. I know that the line is over 200 already in Seattle. I guess Toronto we will be good, if we check in at the line right away. I'm now lining up super early for Minneapolis too. I'm addicted!!!!!!!

Zooey, in summary, someone moved!

Have a great time Seattle peeps.

We have sitters for Montreal! We'll be staying in downtown. My guess is that we'll take a cab as close as we can and then take the buses back. Now, where to go once inside? Last time I was all about Larry so I parked on Edge's side towards the back rail. I'll have to look at my photos from 2009.

Montreal girls, I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

:wave: Hey guys, I'm back!

Completely broken and hungover(without drinking ANY alcohol for the whole event), but it was worth it. :D

Good luck K! Are you looking to teach high school? My major was psychology. I'm just sad that you will be leaving!:sad:

Drea, I'll look back now!:shifty:

ETA: Yay Drea! I guess if you want to be guaranteed front rail, you will need to camp out. I know that the line is over 200 already in Seattle. I guess Toronto we will be good, if we check in at the line right away. I'm now lining up super early for Minneapolis too. I'm addicted!!!!!!!

Zooey, in summary, someone moved!

Yep I'd do the intermediate/senior (7-12). Not something I'm 100% sure about. Just trying to figure out my options for after I graduate. I've always had an interest in it though.

Don't worry, you still get me here for at least another year and a half :wink: :hug:

:hyper: You girls know how I was talking about the Adam love I got in Denver during
Crazy
? Well Tina (who I got the RZ ticket from and hung out with) got a picture of it! :hyper:

You can find it here: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...sco-field-denver-co-210667-2.html#post7222458 *G* (I think some of you will like the Bono pic in that post too :lol:)

Don't go anywhere else in that thread if you want to stay unspoiled - it's the review thread!

That pic is awesone Drea!!!:hyper:

The U2.com fan cam is up. I spy you in there Drea!:sexywink:

Thanks, Amy. :hug:

I never use this internet acronym, but FML. Seriously.

I feel better now - and have come to accept that I'm not getting anything beyond those two hours of sleep I had between 5-7.

I'm going to head down there around 1-2, park, and hang with everyone in line, then go relax somewhere until the gates open. If there are good spots to be had, preferably near some of my friends, I may snag that.

Otherwise, Zoney (Jeff) and his wife are going to be in the back, and they're some of my favorite U2 people, so that'll be fun.

It'll still be a great show. Just really disappointed to miss out on all the line shenanigans today.

Chrisedge says the line is up to 500. :ohmy: I had no idea that many people would line up in Seattle. There were 200 when I took MissVelvetDress down there to get her number last night before heading home (for my night of misery).

Whoa Drea thanks for the heads up on that pic. :faint: I'm gonna bring it over here. :shifty:

cori I don't know what went wrong but :hug:

Gg :wave:

Thank you cash35! (borrowed from the Denver thread)

Finally got my Denver pictures up. I'm such a slacker!!

U2 Denver pictures by cash30 - Photobucket

I think these are my two best shots
P1010654.jpg

P1010695.jpg

I am sure you are in all of them Drea, but I am talking about Winnipeg! :wink:

Wow that's a brilliant Adam pic! :up: Nice smile!

But WHERE did the awesome guitar strap go? :sad: I see he's got a LED one now.

Thanks. :) I had a very long, painful, sleepless night with a churning stomach, and got sick. Sometimes if I'm over-tired and/or over-excited, my stomach goes wonky.

Oh no that sucks :( Hopefully the U2 adrenaline will kick in at some point and you won't even remember you were sick (or tired!). *fingers crossed* :hug:

Back
Top Bottom