PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
In honor of Kennedy :shrug: If someone has a better one, feel free to flag down a mod. Or if it's too crass (although this IS PGP we're talking about...)

MTE just finished the book, I'm almost done (just read that chapter this morning and was horrified) and Kristen will get to that part eventually. At which time, she'll remember this thread title and giggle.

oh, and as far as the eye shadow question, MTE, I wasn't ignoring, I just don't know anything about that. Sorry. But it looks very pretty and sparkly.

I can't remember what exactly happened in the book regarding Kennedy. Now I'm trying to fight the urge to flip through the book and find out. :wink:

Have any of you read Jancee Dunn's memoir? It's HILARIOUS, and there are a few mentions of U2, and I think one of them she goes on a bit about Bono's charisma. Swoon.

I hit 1.64 over the weekend thanks to that Rome DVD ... which I should have watched a bit of on the laptop before wasting a DL disc on it. There are way too many arms, heads and hands in the way for it to be "good" for me (in my wonky and often inconsistent bootleg rating system :wink: ). What a shame.

Anyway, that's the highest my ratio's ever been. Whoot whoot!

I hit 1.64 over the weekend thanks to that Rome DVD ... which I should have watched a bit of on the laptop before wasting a DL disc on it. There are way too many arms, heads and hands in the way for it to be "good" for me (in my wonky and often inconsistent bootleg rating system :wink: ). What a shame.

Anyway, that's the highest my ratio's ever been. Whoot whoot!

I love the new bonus system! I cashed in 400 points a while back, now I'm letting them build up to 1,000 (although you get the same number of gig for 400 x 2.5 as you do for 1,000, so there's no difference. I just take nerdy pleasure in seeing it get up that high. :wink: ).

MTE just finished the book, I'm almost done (just read that chapter this morning and was horrified) and Kristen will get to that part eventually. At which time, she'll remember this thread title and giggle.

oh, and as far as the eye shadow question, MTE, I wasn't ignoring, I just don't know anything about that. Sorry. But it looks very pretty and sparkly.

Could you spoiler the general idea of what you are talking about? or maybe give me a page number. I think i own this book anyway. :reject:

Thanks to the eyeshadow feedback, all! I'm always trying to find that line between an appropriate level of eye sluttyness, and looking like I have a black eye. :lol:

I can't see what it is, VP. Something good?

MTE, I'm on chapter 50. I still have 100 pgs to go - thought I was closer to the end.

Wait till you get to the Edge chick in Ch. 59. ;)

I can't see what it is, VP. Something good?

MTE, I'm on chapter 50. I still have 100 pgs to go - thought I was closer to the end.

It's a special they're doing on Irish tv, the top Irish person, or something like that. They did it in Canada a few years ago. Noteworthy people are nominated and voted on, till the list is narrowed down to like 10, and then each person has their own tv episode, talking about their lives and their contributions to society, with another famous person advocating for why they should win. Once all the episodes have aired, then the public votes. This is Bono's episode.

Chapter 48 - Kennedy walks into the backstage party after the last Sydney show and says to Edge
Hi, would you like to go on a date with me? These are my real breasts!

Then she says she's going to write a book about going on dates with famous guys and call it
Date Rape

WTF? :doh:

Or, I could just copy the description from the page. :lol:
Bono - Irelands Greatest

Broadcast Date Sunday 17 Oct 2010 ( Second Broadcast )
RTE Network 2 - Ireland

Irelands Greatest is a competition being run by RTE to find Irelands greastest historical figure.
From an initial list it was narrowed down to 6 individuals including Bono. This documentry was made by Dave Fanning
and tells the life story of Bono from the early days ( including a trip to the house where he grew up ) to the present day.

Packed with acrhive snippets from interviews , TV footage and News Items , have fun trying to identifying them all

Just bringing some pretty over to the new thread.

cuteboyz.jpg

coimbraadamlarry.jpg

bonobelgium.jpg

bonobelgiumarms.jpg

bonocoimbrawheelarms.jpg

I need a new Edge pretty :sad:

It's a special they're doing on Irish tv, the top Irish person, or something like that. They did it in Canada a few years ago. Noteworthy people are nominated and voted on, till the list is narrowed down to like 10, and then each person has their own tv episode, talking about their lives and their contributions to society, with another famous person advocating for why they should win. Once all the episodes have aired, then the public votes. This is Bono's episode.

I made some of my latest gifs from it. These are from it. :cute:

bono-talk-pout-comet.gif

bono-wink-jt-comet.gif

Chapter 48 - Kennedy walks into the backstage party after the last Sydney show and says to Edge
Hi, would you like to go on a date with me? These are my real breasts!

Then she says she's going to write a book about going on dates with famous guys and call it
Date Rape

WTF? :doh:

Ok thanks. But I guess my next question is who is Kennedy? :huh:

A supremely irritating female VJ on MTV in the early to mid (?) 90s.

In other news:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, LOOK! LOOK!!!

U2 to release new album in 'early 2011' - The Irish Times - Mon, Oct 18, 2010

AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :panic:

Edit after actually reading it: Okay, he does say "I would guess." But considering it's coming from Paul McG himself, I find that very encouraging. :)

I so want to hear Boys Fall From the Sky, like naow! :lol:

Ah okay thanks for the Kennedy info. I was very confused!

A supremely irritating female VJ on MTV in the early to mid (?) 90s.

In other news:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, LOOK! LOOK!!!

U2 to release new album in 'early 2011' - The Irish Times - Mon, Oct 18, 2010

AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :panic:

Edit after actually reading it: Okay, he does say "I would guess." But considering it's coming from Paul McG himself, I find that very encouraging. :)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

In other words, Edge is huddled unshaved and unfed in a studio somewhere, in the dark, not noticing that it is the middle of the night, as we speak.

Someone posted the link on Amazon regarding a possible EP coming in November, right?

Everything's coming up Milhouse U2!

Back
Top Bottom