PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2 rascals. Alyssa, who is 10, and Matt, who is 7. They are now not coming to Walmart!:lol:

Edgetarian, we need to put the lights up before it snows. They won't be turned on for a few more weeks!:shifty:

Kristen, my cramps are usually awful too! :hug: I'm glad today is better!

Any day now! You should go on FB, because I will post pics as soon as we get it!:shifty:

Ok, Walmart time!:crack:

I'm a bit distracted. Practicing the drums for tonight. :shifty:

umm... something guitar hero related?? :D the GH party?
i used to practice drums too as a kid - i surely don't know what happened to mom's sewing box cover :whistle::lol: there used to be a song, "Unbelievable" by EMF that caused this reaction in me...

Normally that helps but I took three yesterday and they barely did anything to help.

:hug: sorry that even these didn't help! :( usually it's either those or placing something warm on your lower back or lower tummy!
ah, those times just suck! :)

Any day now! You should go on FB, because I will post pics as soon as we get it!:shifty:

Ok, Walmart time!:crack:
Don't have Fb, so you'll have to post them here. :D

umm... something guitar hero related?? :D the GH party?
i used to practice drums too as a kid - i surely don't know what happened to mom's sewing box cover :whistle::lol: there used to be a song, "Unbelievable" by EMF that caused this reaction in me...

:hug: sorry that even these didn't help! :( usually it's either those or placing something warm on your lower back or lower tummy!
ah, those times just suck! :)

Yeah got a GH party with two friends tonight, should be fun. I just got my band pack today so I gotta practice a bit as it's been a long time since I played the drums(my other friend has them).

:giggle: Sounds like you were a creative drummer!

Sorry you're in pain Kristen. :hug:

I have to work later today (not for overly long, though-2:30 to 7:30) and then will be going to stay overnight at a friend's house. Another friend is coming up. So it'll be a girls' night, should be good times. Then I have to work again tomorrow. Which I don't mind, except that I'll have to close both times, and I HATE closing. Just so many small details to remember that I'm scared I'll forget, and I hate having to count up all the money :crack:.

Angela

girls PJ-party then, sounds fun :) sorry that you need to close down! all kinds of closing can cause stress everywhere :D

I have 2 rascals. Alyssa, who is 10, and Matt, who is 7. They are now not coming to Walmart!:lol:

Edgetarian, we need to put the lights up before it snows. They won't be turned on for a few more weeks!
ShiftyEyes.gif

Then you have rascals still in the nice age group :) soon they will be teens, then they can be just a headache :lol:
Ah, i guess it's reasonable to put the lights up before the snow!!

I want snoooow!

i want snow too!!! exactly a year ago it snowed here, i remember as it was the first of the year then!
:waiting:

zu, I've been up for a half hour, which is earlier than I thought I'd be up, so I've been cheering for you this morning! :cheer: Hope your race goes well! :hug:

I hate Walmart :angry: It's worse now with all the construction.

Good luck :wink:

Ours is under construction too! :lol: Weird coincidence! I heard they're expanding it and adding a grocery store to it too, or something. I'm rarely ever in that area (and never go into Walmart unless absolutely necessary), but I had to make a stop at a drugstore right across the street, so I saw all the mess. :lol:

Happier than the other day , knowing you're "at risk" isn't very pleasureable

I'm hoping that once my job goes i get redeployed to elsewhere in bank ( my redundancy = 3 youngsters redundancy & i got a lot more experience)

If i have to get redundancy so be it , Ni & I still want me to do the July 2011 trip cos i need my girls :drool:

I hope your experience will count for something, and that they'll place you somewhere else. :hug: You've been there for a long time, so hopefully they'll take that into consideration.

It's supposed to rain this afternoon, but I hope it will hold off, or will just be light rain. One of my best friends is in town for the weekend, and a bunch of us girls are going to hit up the main drag downtown today to do some shopping and just hang out. It's harder to walk and talk together when it's gross outside. Oh well. We'll have fun no matter what. :heart:

Happier than the other day , knowing you're "at risk" isn't very pleasureable

I'm hoping that once my job goes i get redeployed to elsewhere in bank ( my redundancy = 3 youngsters redundancy & i got a lot more experience)

If i have to get redundancy so be it , Ni & I still want me to do the July 2011 trip cos i need my girls :drool:

:hug: Sending good thoughts and vibes your way.

girls PJ-party then, sounds fun :) sorry that you need to close down! all kinds of closing can cause stress everywhere :D

LOL, so it can. Ah, well. I'll survive :p.

Yep, PJ party, movies, games, all that good stuff. Looking forward to it :). I wish we here could all meet up in person and have a sleepover somewhere or something, that'd be a total blast.

i want snow too!!! exactly a year ago it snowed here, i remember as it was the first of the year then!
:waiting:

I can't wait until it starts snowing here :hyper:. I mean, I can't complain with the overall weather we've had the last month or so, it's been positively lovely. But damnit, I want my snow!

Angela

Just let my mom and sis try their luck at GH drumming. :giggle: this is awesome.

and how are they doing? is the drummer inside them gone lost or not? :lol:

Yep, PJ party, movies, games, all that good stuff. Looking forward to it
smily.gif
. I wish we here could all meet up in person and have a sleepover somewhere or something, that'd be a total blast.

yeah, would be great if all PLEBAns really got together! all night babble and dirty talks of U2 :) better not to eat or drink anything - you may snort it all out.. :giggle:but it's fun enough that the concert time brings some people together :)
have fun in your PJ-party!!

yeah, would be great if all PLEBAns really got together! all night babble and dirty talks of U2 :) better not to eat or drink anything - you may snort it all out.. :giggle:but it's fun enough that the concert time brings some people together :)

Exactly :D.

Eh, I sometimes snort things out just reading these threads, it'll happen either way :p.

This is one reason why I'm hoping to go to a show, 'cause I'd really love to meet as many of you as I could.

have fun in your PJ-party!!

Thanks! Will do!

Angela

There's a Tim Horton's about 45 minutes away from me. :ohmy:

Awesome! :hi5: That's a bit far to drive just for donuts and coffee, but maybe there's something else you need to do out that direction some day... :D

I've been lazing about all morning, doing nothing. :drool: I have to start getting ready pretty soon though, as I'm meeting up with a friend in an hour to go meet our other girlfriends downtown. Yay! :love:

He probably would!:lol:

If anyone is going to visit you, it is going to be ME!!!:lol:

I just trimmed Farrah's face. You can now see her face and she looks even cuter than usual. :cute:

If she'd let me, I'd take pictures. But of course, she won't sit still. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom