PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debates. Of course.

Because that's what one does when one has a sexy rockstar near: debates things. :shifty:

:giggle:

(Hey, the way my brain works, that would be the sexiest my dreams about a hot guy ever got :slant:)

Oh, tons of fun.

:shrug: Beats me. All I know is it's annoying.

Agreed. Never mind being a legitimate reporter, let's be all cutesy about everything we talk about :rolleyes:.

:drool:

That look on B's face..... :combust:

:yes: My thoughts exactly.

Bono and Edge together :heart:.

Indiana is not exciting; it's flat as a pancake until you get to the southern part. But it's home, and it's snowing tonight.

Jeez, I sound like someone else with my nonsequiturs. :reject:

EdgeSmile :cute: :love:

And with that... I'm off to bed :wave:
Night, Zu.

Have Larry pleasant dreams. :shifty:

:giggle:

(Hey, the way my brain works, that would be the sexiest my dreams about a hot guy ever got :slant:)

Agreed. Never mind being a legitimate reporter, let's be all cutesy about everything we talk about :rolleyes:.

:yes: My thoughts exactly.

Bono and Edge together :heart:.

The sexiest dream I ever had um.... yea, let's not go there.

Exactly. Though, the meteorologist for channel 2 (Rick something...) was pretty damn good at his job.

Bono & Edge :heart:

Indiana is not exciting; it's flat as a pancake until you get to the southern part. But it's home, and it's snowing tonight.

If it hadn't been for the fact that my mom and I were pretty much ignored/looked down on and things like that (and the fact that we lived in the country, when we're city people), I think we would have been okay.

But yea, not much going on in northern Indiana. I would've liked to have seen southern Indiana.... never did get to go to Indianapolis.

Oh, ew! Jamie's sleeping on my lap and he just drooled on me! :yuck:

The sexiest dream I ever had um.... yea, let's not go there.

Exactly. Though, the meteorologist for channel 2 (Rick something...) was pretty damn good at his job.

Bono & Edge :heart:

Hehe.

Well, that's something, at least.

Yes. You gotta love 'em :).

If it hadn't been for the fact that my mom and I were pretty much ignored/looked down on and things like that (and the fact that we lived in the country, when we're city people), I think we would have been okay.

But yea, not much going on in northern Indiana. I would've liked to have seen southern Indiana.... never did get to go to Indianapolis.

Ugh. I hate people who think they're so much better than someone because of stupid, irrelevant stuff. I grew up in a city (small city, but a city nonetheless), but yeah, know that feeling.

I bet Indianapolis would be a neat city to visit.

When I was in Indiana my family passed through Gary at one point. "Dump" doesn't even begin to describe that town. Bars on windows, all run down and just depressing. Had a nice-looking stadium, though, oddly enough.

Oh, ew! Jamie's sleeping on my lap and he just drooled on me! :yuck:

Yay :p!

It's cool. We're all just throwing out random chatter here, so it's kinda welcomed :D.

Sounds like the description for my state. Very flat, with cornfields-lots and LOTS of cornfields, except for the western and eastern edges-hills and foothills and the mighty Mississippi and Missouri rivers to gaze at. And it's snowing here tonight, too. Or was, at least, don't know if it's since stopped.

Hehe.

Well, that's something, at least.

Yes. You gotta love 'em :).

:yes:

Ugh. I hate people who think they're so much better than someone because of stupid, irrelevant stuff. I grew up in a city (small city, but a city nonetheless), but yeah, know that feeling.

The town I lived in while I was there was the smallest area I've ever lived in in my entire life. We were in the country, about a mile outside of the town, but the post office said we lived in that town... :shrug:

I bet Indianapolis would be a neat city to visit.
It looked pretty when we drove through it to get to where we were gonna live... of course, I think any/all cities look pretty at night...

When I was in Indiana my family passed through Gary at one point. "Dump" doesn't even begin to describe that town. Bars on windows, all run down and just depressing. Had a nice-looking stadium, though, oddly enough.
It always made me feel so bad to drive through Gary.... we only did a few times; mostly when on road trips to Chicago, here (to see my brother), or South Dakota....

I miss being able to take the train to Chicago, spend the day, and come home that night. That was fun. I got to eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. :D

But, spending as much time with my bro as I do now more than makes up for it.

I'm tellin' ya, it was the highlight of my night.

:p

The town I lived in while I was there was the smallest area I've ever lived in in my entire life. We were in the country, about a mile outside of the town, but the post office said we lived in that town... :shrug:

Weird. But yeah, that sounds like the Midwest, all right :lol:. The same place where 8 people-in most places being seen as either one household or at least a household and their next door neighbors if you divide the people up-constitutes an actual town (see Bolan, Iowa).

It looked pretty when we drove through it to get to where we were gonna live... of course, I think any/all cities look pretty at night...

Cities are cool at night. Makes me feel like I want to get into some weird, futuristic party mode or something when I see all the lights.

It always made me feel so bad to drive through Gary.... we only did a few times; mostly when on road trips to Chicago, here (to see my brother), or South Dakota....

I miss being able to take the train to Chicago, spend the day, and come home that night. That was fun. I got to eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. :D

Fun!

Never been to Chicago. Passed on the very, very south tip of it when my school choir was going on our trip to New York City, but I've yet to visit the city itself. I'd love to someday, though, it sounds like an awesome place.

South Dakota-ah, yeah, that's another oh-so-fun state to go through. If it's not Rapid City on the western end or Sioux Falls on the eastern, it's pretty much just a bunch of open land with virtually nothing in sight for miles inbetween.

What part of the state did/does your brother live in? My family lived in Watertown, South Dakota briefly. Definite small Plains town. Not much going on. Woo.

Yeah. It was pretty depressing going through Gary. Depressing and creepy.

But, spending as much time with my bro as I do now more than makes up for it.

Always good when siblings get that chance :).

I'm tellin' ya, it was the highlight of my night.

:p

Oh, yeah, I'm sure of it. Nothing else will ever top that.

Night, Tara! And night to everyone else as well :wave:! I'll be off to sleep soon here, too-work tomorrow, yaaaaay.

just few pics for laughs :lol:

w1Ptx.jpg

5NPtA.jpg

:wave: Time for the weekly FroBaby update- and it's a big one!

Doc's appt went very well yesterday. My blood pressure is still slightly elevated, although it has gone down from being rather high a few weeks ago. Had an ultrasound done, and baby is doing wonderfully. So the doc is having me come BACK in on Friday, and if I don't have her by then, they are inducing me on Saturday. :hyper:
Since I'm 38 wks at this point, and baby is guesstimated at around 7lbs, I am more than thrilled with this idea. I am SO ready to be done and to meet my little one!
Click for girly fem part details:
I'm already dilated to 2cm, my cervix is thinning out, and also I've have started having mild contractions that come and go with no real pattern, so it is very possible she may decide to show up on her own sometime this week.

So by this weekend, there will be FROBABY!!!! Oh, and on the ultrasound, at one point, the doc was able to clearly point out little fingers waving...she's flashing B's peace sign already, guys. :doh:

I'm watching hockey right now, and it's an intermission, and I can hear them playing Adele in the background. :lol: I love Adele, so I'd never complain about hearing her music, but it just seems SO out of place at a hockey game. :laugh:

:lol:

:ohmy: Checkin' himself out :shifty:

That's so exciting CK!! :hyper: I'm thrilled for you :hug:

Zooey, have I mentioned that I :heart: you?? Seriously, that was too much deliciousness :drool:

I'm about to say something really inflammatory right now....

Those Larry pictures did nothing for me. And I was a HUGE Larry girl for a few years. :reject:I felt nothing....

I'm okay. Me and my sis went to see the Genetic's department of the hospital today. It was an introductory conversation, as we're worried about the large amount of people in our family who had cancer. So we're going to get a background check, and if needed a genetical check to see if we've enlarged risks. It's probably nothing, but still good to know I guess.

I should head back out later today to get a test kit for my aquarium water, but I've felt tired ever since I got up. :yawn: Maybe tomorrow. Though I have to work at 7. Ye gods, I hate even getting up at that hour. Too frickin' early!

And Grace, glad I'm not the only one. :uhoh: I don't think there ever was a Larry pic that did something for me.

It's just weird seeing it all on paper. We had to figure out everything about the family, and it's absurd that nearly everyone on my father's side died of or suffered from cancer. It's a lot of different types though, so they couldn't quite connect it all.

In 10 days I will get the results of my autism test, at long last. :crack: They were moving the clinic so that's why it took four frickin' months to get back to me.

It's just weird seeing it all on paper. We had to figure out everything about the family, and it's absurd that nearly everyone on my father's side died of or suffered from cancer. It's a lot of different types though, so they couldn't quite connect it all.

In 10 days I will get the results of my autism test, at long last. :crack: They were moving the clinic so that's why it took four frickin' months to get back to me.

Autism? Do they think you are on the spectrum?

Autism? Do they think you are on the spectrum?

Well it was paradoxal, so I had to do a final diagnostic test that was videotaped to see. That was in october. I tried to call them all throughout december and january, but the secretary was sick so I got rerouted to another clinic, who couldn't help me. Kept being tossed back and forth, until I finally snapped and at last someone gave me an email adress late january(couldn't they do that, I don't know, TWO MONTHS EARLIER???). So I emailed them, and whaddayaknow, got a response within two days from my doc. He emailed me then called me explaining their sick secretary, so because of that the doctors there don't even get to see who's called, because the calls are automatically rerouted. :doh: And they're in a move so my file was boxed away. But now they're moved, so I can finally find out what the results are.

:crack: Why does everything in my life have to go like this? It's never actually normal, the way things happen with everyone. I always get the random unnecessary shit that's not my fault added. :banghead:

I'm about to say something really inflammatory right now....

Those Larry pictures did nothing for me. And I was a HUGE Larry girl for a few years. :reject:I felt nothing....

More for us! :D Adam doesn't do anything for me, and Bono only sometimes :shrug: To each her own.

CK, FroBaby is on the way!!!!! Hope it goes smoothly for you. :hug:

GG, what a bummer, having to wait so long for results. I had some lab work done at the beginning of January and then some more blood work done two weeks ago. I still haven't heard anything back about either of them. Kinda pissed and too busy to call and be put on hold for 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom