One Pleban's struggle, blesses another Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floweravalanche

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where the streets have no name, In God's Country,
Hey all! :wave:
Hope all is well with you, Been awhile since I have been here I know, with school, figure skating, and now my health being a pain in the butt (again) it has been rough for me to get on here, but I want to drop by and share this with you guys.

I was suppose to go to the Denver show tonight, sadly I had to sale my tickets, due to my best friend who was suppose to go with me moving and my health being to bad go:sad:, I was very depressed about all of this and kind of still am, but I sold my tickets to someone that really helped me out at the Phoenix show in 2009 my first ever U2 show and her friends, it was so hard to do that because I have had those tickets for Denver for almost two years and she also has turned into a great friend of mine.

But I got a phone call bright and early this morning from the lady that I sold my tickets too and she started telling me how much a blessing it has been for in Denver because I sold her the tickets, and what made it even more spiecal is that she ran into an old friend of hers that she hadn't seen in 10 years another U2 fan and this show reunited them, and to hear that really made me feel blessed as well, knowing that I have blessed someone else meant more to me than the show itself, I literally cried as she told me about her and her friend, etc. I met this lady she wishes to not be named and I respect her for that, here on interference in PLEBAN and she has done so much for me not just the U2 show in Phoenix, but others things outside of U2.:heart:

Even though I want to be at this show so badly tonight, I'm not upset, depressed anymore, etc. I feel blessed just because of what my tickets have done to touch someone else. So my misfourtane turned into a blessing for someone else. What more can I ask for than to know that? :) I feel not only blessed, but at peace, knowing how much this has meant for her.

As I always say "When there is a struggle there is a blessing right around the corner" and this Denver show has proven that to me. My struggled blessed someone else.:D:heart:

Back
Top Bottom