Need some positive vibes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
My son has been falsely accused of something by the mother of his child (my grandson!) who is, in desperation, trying to keep him away from his son. Please send us positive vibes for our court hearing Wed. and hope the motion to establish paternal rights also goes well for my son and our family so we can keep Noah near us and in our lives.

Thanks!

Court didn't help much and the Judge was a real jerk. I hate when justice doesn't prevail where it should. This ex g.f. and her mother are both so evil, despicable people. My son is able to return to his home and the Judge basically told he and the girl to work things out and that it was probably best for my son to leave the residence. It's HIS condo!!!!!! We are hoping things will begin to work out. Something's got to give and soon. The girl admitted to having forged one of my son's checks. We're told she'll probably only get her hand slapped and Probation. When will Karma catch up to her? meanwhile it's so difficult to sit idle, waiting, watching, keeping mum......but we do what we have to do. :mad:

God, so sorry that its been such a crappy result for you
I hope you and your son (and your adorable grandson) don't have to go through too much more heartache before the truth sees the light
kharma will out her in the end
:hug: and positive vibes for you all :)

:hug:s for you and your family Karen. Just continue to be there for each other and things will have a way of sorting themselves out, one way or another.

You all are the best. Karma is on our side and I do keep telling my son that justice will prevail, all we need to do is remain calm and hurry up and wait. It will all play out the way it's meant to. We've come up with money for a really good Attorney so that's a good thing that happened this week :up: And yesterday the Detective called my son saying they are going to make an arrest. That didn't happen today because no one came to the door when the detectives came-a-knockin. She was home tho. She'll have to rear her nasty evil head eventually tho and will get caught. We are hoping she will be out of my son's home by this weekend though, so positive vibes for that. Then we can really beging to make progress from that point. At least my son will have his place back, he'll have a Home Base and we can start preparing to have visitation by decorating the baby's room and making sure the house is baby-proofed. Then we plan a BBQ to invite all the people who have reached out and helped or supported us through this past month of pure hell. Wish all of you who have said such wonderful things and sent me words of support and encouragement could all be here for that!

:grouphug:

Court didn't help much and the Judge was a real jerk. I hate when justice doesn't prevail where it should. This ex g.f. and her mother are both so evil, despicable people. My son is able to return to his home and the Judge basically told he and the girl to work things out and that it was probably best for my son to leave the residence. It's HIS condo!!!!!! We are hoping things will begin to work out. Something's got to give and soon. The girl admitted to having forged one of my son's checks. We're told she'll probably only get her hand slapped and Probation. When will Karma catch up to her? meanwhile it's so difficult to sit idle, waiting, watching, keeping mum......but we do what we have to do. :mad:

Sooner or later it will knock her in the head!

You all are the best. Karma is on our side and I do keep telling my son that justice will prevail, all we need to do is remain calm and hurry up and wait. It will all play out the way it's meant to. We've come up with money for a really good Attorney so that's a good thing that happened this week :up: And yesterday the Detective called my son saying they are going to make an arrest. That didn't happen today because no one came to the door when the detectives came-a-knockin. She was home tho. She'll have to rear her nasty evil head eventually tho and will get caught. We are hoping she will be out of my son's home by this weekend though, so positive vibes for that. Then we can really beging to make progress from that point. At least my son will have his place back, he'll have a Home Base and we can start preparing to have visitation by decorating the baby's room and making sure the house is baby-proofed. Then we plan a BBQ to invite all the people who have reached out and helped or supported us through this past month of pure hell. Wish all of you who have said such wonderful things and sent me words of support and encouragement could all be here for that!

:grouphug:

:hug: right back atcha :D we'll all be there in spirit :yes:
Glad to see that there are some positive signs for you and your family and that things can settle a bit . .. wishing you continued good luck for whatever comes next :hug:

Update-the girl was arrested at 1:30 today and her family bailed her out between 11:!5pm and midnite tonite. $10,000 bond. They are all really fuming about this and the father kept calling my son until he finally answered a call and basically told the guy he was sorry but his daughter was the one who committed a crime! The Attorney is all set. Hopefully this is a sign things will settle down and play out from here. Sure mis that cute little Noah though! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom