My & my Sis's Friend is now in a Hospice......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:sad::sad::sad:

i have the print out in my hand..... :|

reading...........

:sad::sad::sad:

Our friend is now in a hospice.......
they took her off chemo sinse it was only making her sicker and no other treatemtn will work for her.

I don't know how long she has........

I was afraid this was going to be the news....

Putting it off as long as I could the past 1 1/2 days......
to read the e-mail from her partner/ one of my sis's longest times friend (junior high)
ahe is my sis's long time friend from HS

and i became her friend about 34 yrs. ago and I've been friend's with him to (albiet not as close as w her). He & I went on a 3 day trip around the High Desert of Arizona & also visited the Navajo & Hopi Nations.

I haven't totally given up hope i will be talking to my sis about Healer's etc that she & I know of.......

her name is Brenda and his name is Glenn & my sis's name is Helen
:scream::scream::scream:

*thank you* all in advance :heart:

I am so very sorry to hear this very sad :sad: news. My father had hospice, doing his last days of his life.They were a godsend for us, as in helping us to cope in so many ways to get through, of what we had to do. My thoughts & prayers are being sent your way. :pray::hug:

Cancer is a bitch. I am so sorry you and your family/friends have to go through this. Know that hospice is the best place for her though. This is what they do, you know, what they're made for. They will make the transition as pain free as possible and make sure her wishes are carried out.

:hug:

Dazz :hug: . . . hope you are all holding up okay

rainbows help me chase the sadness away some days
Chasing%20Rainbows.jpg

thanks PR lovely rainbow pic!:heart:

UPDATE:

OK

our firnd is mostly slepping right now

so they visit and whisper quietly in her ear...

ok I can do that... probably this fri. 0r in the week.

at first my sis said I couldn't / shouldn't visit....... (Me having upset)

and I'm not sure our friend wanted me to except for her closest friends

thnaks for ll your prayers anfd good wishes/vibes

I finished an esoteric energy healing device ( healing from a distance or with the person) last night took me a few days.....

I keep sending her visualizations too of getting rid of the cancer and healing her systems up..

UPDATE
thank you elys....... :hug:

When i got the message yesterday about visiting it was from Monday.

When i talked to my sis later last night.... she said

" the doctors think she only has (from weds) 24 - 48 hrs left " :sigh:

Then she thought i guess maybe i now shouldn't go b/c bren is in a much more visually disturbing way than she was on Mon.

#WARNING# difficult details (skip if you want to - no probs)

she looks like a 8th month pregnant woman.

The edema ( swelling of tissues - you slowly blow up like a "balloon" ) which before was only in her lower extremities was now getting into her hands/ arms. What if it reached her face by the time i arrived.
// END Scary Details

Because some I was going to be doing got cancelled - i could have gone.
I debated hard. I could feel myself at one point, my body pushing to go.
But then I thought what if she dies before I get there. What if she dies while I'm there.

Since I have had so many traumatic medical/ hospital experiences dealing with both my parents at different times (until the late 90's when it was sometimes both at/ near the same time) for 5 decades, and now several with my (only sib) sister since the 00's...

I finally decided maybe it would take too much mental/emotional energy to hold my reactions/ emotions in [which I did for so long with my parents that it got to the point of the upsetting emotions being buried extremely quickly over decades, and ultimately not healthy for me], that now I tend to burst out ( it's so fast now- the reaction), or I let it out.

I "talked to her" (brenda) last night before I went to sleep. And before I arrived here I "talked to her again" on a side area on a bustling street under a beautiful dry weather deep blue sky- as we often (in the longer day seasons) be out on going/ looking at interesting places, shops, events, people- said my thanks & farwells- though I'm still sending her healing untill I know the final news.

I feel :( partly like I didn't do enough (on an energetic/etheric plain) -
maybe i coud have constructed the thing i built quicker - instead i spread it out several days - partly from buying what I needed, partly 2 mistakes I made.

MAYBE also partly because i had another [frustrating/ hard to do] thing I had to keep working on, and not wanting to spend the whole time inside between both projects without getting outside when it has finally got beautiful for the first time for a long stretch of days of the whole summer, and being here.

I think that might be the part of me that is skeptical about this stuff vs the part of me that has heard & read incredible stories, and experiences and has had a few minor ones myself that have should not happen under scientific "facts" as they have been taught: so that I didn't want to be stuck inside the whole time putting the device together (plus other project).

So :sigh: I donna know for sure.

I do know i did spend a lot various times visualizing etc. So maybe I shouldn't be too hard on myself.

When faced with death, even if you do everything for the person, when the time comes there is still blame! :sad:

You should have done x y & z for them, in the end it will eat you up (been there done that, as you know). Don't be hard on yourself and take care :hug:

When faced with death, even if you do everything for the person, when the time comes there is still blame! :sad:

You should have done x y & z for them, in the end it will eat you up (been there done that, as you know). Don't be hard on yourself and take care :hug:

thanks anji :hug:

considering how hard I could beat myself in the past ( and on occasion still do depending on the situation)

it's is pretty mild...

AND i'll keep workig at it.
*Thanks* for the reminder :hug:

Take care Dazz... this must be so hard for you, but yeah, try not to blame yourself! You never know what might help, and even if it just helps you that's something. In science and in medicine, they still haven't figured everything out...

(Sorry for the pun!)

:hug: :hug:

Take care Dazz... this must be so hard for you, but yeah, try not to blame yourself! You never know what might help, and even if it just helps you that's something. In science and in medicine, they still haven't figured everything out...

(Sorry for the pun!)

:hug: :hug:

:hug: thanks ali

I like puns even under these circumstances

:hmm: maybe .....esp in these circumstances!

she would too! :D

Back
Top Bottom