Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
We've all been missing you and wondering how you and the baby and Mr. Dis are. If you pop in to check out what's happening, we'd love to hear from you!

:hug: Hope everything is going well for you. We love you! :heart:

I've been wondering what's happened to you :sad: I hope all is well and you're just caught up in all the fun of RL ;) Come back to us soon! :hug:

yea she's been gone for so long :( I think she's been back once few weeks ago... :hmm: but I'm not sure...

Come back to us Dis! :scream:

:hug: Dis...where are you babe? I miss reading your :evil: :bono: comments and post. You tell it like it is and that is refreshing:wink:

Come back to us:heart:

my very own MIA thread:drool:

I love you all:love: I will be back on more now:drool:

Minidis is A-OK:up:

Thank you for missing me:hug: sorry I've been gone:(

Dismantled said:
my very own MIA thread: drool:

I love you all: love: I will be back on more now: drool:

Minidis is A-OK:up:

Thank you for missing me:hug: sorry I've been gone:(

Yay! :happy: Dis!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: I'm so glad to hear that all is well :heart:

We miss you when you're not around :flirt: :hug:

I'm looking forward to having you around to chat with a bit more again, and even if you get to busy, be sure to check in occassionally and let us know you're all right. We worry about the kind of trouble you might be causing out there in the 'real' world :wink:

Dis I'm so glad your okay!!! :hug: :heart: I've been waiting to hear on the news how your out and about causing trouble in the world. Now I can relax. :wink: I'm glad Mini-Dis is doing good. I can't wait till the final appearance. :wink: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom