Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
I come to see little Wilder and all I discover is red x's :hmm:

Jules I cannot wait to see her either!!!:hyper:

sorry BB, just alittle leary of leaving his pic's up there..

here's a couple...I took yesterday

IMG_1738.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1778.jpg
[/IMG]

U2Girl1978 said:

You can post as many pics as you want of him! I can't get enough of baby pics. :) :hug:

oh my you just wait:wink: if you don't have a digital camera get one asap.

I'm like a lunatic with mine..i have to capture EVERYTHING:lol: it's worth it though..they don't stay little for long Jules..it's depressing:( but fun at the same time.:hug:

Dismantled said:

I'm like a lunatic with mine..i have to capture EVERYTHING:lol: it's worth it though..they don't stay little for long Jules..it's depressing:( but fun at the same time.:hug:

I can only imagine. my sister has 1000's of photos of Jamie :cute:

And please fill free to post Wilder pics at any time :yes:

He's such a :cute: baby

WildHoney said:

I can only imagine. my sister has 1000's of photos of Jamie :cute:

And please fill free to post Wilder pics at any time :yes:

He's such a :cute: baby

Thanks wild:hug: sometimes I admit I feel bad because I know what you and NI are going through, I pray for you both everyday.

WildHoney said:

Aww sweetie :hug:

I'm sure it will happen when it's meant too :yes:

Until then i'll play proud Auntie To Jamie & Wilder :cute::heart:

it couldn't happen too two nicer people:hug:

you're right, the most perfect little WildNI baby will arrive when he/she is ready.

Auntie Wild:heart: absolutely!!

Dismantled said:

Hehe! I have two digital cameras with plenty of memory cards. I can't wait to take photos. Again, I just wish she'd hurry up and get here! :grumpy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I simply :love: Wilder! He's going to be a real lady's man :wink:

(Don't you DARE hold back on us or I'll :madwife: you! Sorry....my time of the month is here :rolleyes: :lol: :hug: )

ok..I won't:yikes:

:wink:

I don't remember that time of the month...it's been a year now since I had one:drool: and it probably wont' be here for many months to come..at least 3 or 4:hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

except for the 9 weeks of bleeding...some of that some massive bleeding:yikes:

but yes, I do NOT miss auntie flo:lol: she can just stay away:angry: until....this fall/winter:whistle:

He is soo precious! :cute: I remember it was around this time last year that you found out you were pregnant.I cant believe Wilder is almost 4 months old! :ohmy:

I came to put up a new pic of Wilder and I SEE SHE'S HERE!!!! She's beautiful Jules:heart:!!!! When? How was it? Hope you both are doing great:) I'm here if you need advise, support ..anything:hug: Not that I "know" but maybe I could help with stuff LOL! Congradulations!

oooh and CLONE!!!!:heart::drool:

Back
Top Bottom