Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:love: so pretty!

:flirt: why hel-lo there Mr. Dis!

:madwife:

:wink:

those pictures....*sniff*sniff

ahhh, we want another one:shifty: right now! Our hospital stay was so wonderful we want to do it all over again.

:heart: My uterus just skipped a beat :love:

He's so precious :yes:

My sister had a really awful time in labor with her first child, and in his first pictures, his head is actually lopsided because he'd been stuck in the birth canal, trying with all of his little might to get out. His eyes were wide open right away and those pictures always make me feel like he's thinking 'Phew, that was a LOT of work! :ohmy: '

Wilder reminds me a little of that in those brand-new pics with his daddy

bonoishot said:

Seconds that. :flirt: Mr Dis is cute.

Dis Wilder is soooo adorable. :love: You guys must be so proud. :heart:

Glad hes sleeping well. How are you doing? :hug:

i'm doing better, healing. baby blues had hit pretty hard, i was pretty weepy and sentimental about everything but its getting better.....it was such an amazing wonderful scary experience. plus the people at the hospital were amazing! especially my nurse george, i miss him. plus i was pumped full of drugs for the operation and they are just leaving my body, so i'm feeling better.

Sad_Girl said:
:heart: My uterus just skipped a beat :love:

He's so precious :yes:

My sister had a really awful time in labor with her first child, and in his first pictures, his head is actually lopsided because he'd been stuck in the birth canal, trying with all of his little might to get out. His eyes were wide open right away and those pictures always make me feel like he's thinking 'Phew, that was a LOT of work! :ohmy: '

Wilder reminds me a little of that in those brand-new pics with his daddy

thanks:heart: wilders head is lopsided too! his head was being smashed in my ribs with each contraction...and he had a black eye:( did your nephews head straighten out?

Dismantled said:

thanks:heart: wilders head is lopsided too! his head was being smashed in my ribs with each contraction...and he had a black eye:( did your nephews head straighten out?

Yeah, It did it on it's own, too. and it didn't take all that long.

:camera:

Last edited:
These pictures remind me of my little Emily being born. We did not know the sex of the baby, so when she was born, I said "It's a little baby girl!"....and I started crying.
Most wonderful moment of my life.

I want a baby! :scream: :love: :lol:

I never believed in the whole biological clock thing, but lately... I dunno, I just have babies on my mind all the time - even though you went through such a scary time in labor, I can see what an amazing thing it is to have your little baby and how proud and happy you are :happy: :love:

Last edited:
RedrocksU2 said:
These pictures remind me of my little Emily being born. We did not know the sex of the baby, so when she was born, I said "It's a little baby girl!"....and I started crying.
Most wonderful moment of my life.

Thanks for making me cry Carlos :madwife: :wink:

Such beautiful tender words :hug: Know you are a wonderful daddy :)

BonosBaby12 said:

Thanks for making me cry Carlos :madwife: :wink:

Such beautiful tender words :hug: Know you are a wonderful daddy :)

yeah tell me about it*sniff*sniff*sigh

I remember them pulling him out, this little cry, and my husband bursting into tears...and so did I. I couldn't see the baby yet, my husband turned to me and said "he's so cute"....my midwife pulled the blue curtain aside and I saw this very pink and wide awake baby boy...I told mr. dis to go see him and say hi.:heart: those are memories that are forever frozen in your memory.

:)

The other thing I remember, right after Emily was born and I told her that it was a baby girl..........Mrs RR said; "That's nice"....and she fell asleep...:lol:..she was soooooo tired.

Afterwards, she was "upset" that she did not remember most of it, because of all the drugs.:|

RedrocksU2 said:

The other thing I remember, right after Emily was born and I told her that it was a baby girl..........Mrs RR said; "That's nice"....and she fell asleep...:lol:..she was soooooo tired.

Afterwards, she was "upset" that she did not remember most of it, because of all the drugs.:|

did she have a c-section too? That's what bothers me too, I have a really hard time remember alot of what happened because I was pumped full of so many drugs!!! SO MANY and in such a short amount of time! my god! Brought on some pretty hard baby blues, some memories stand out but some stuff I don't remember at all:( it helps to talk about it though, memories come through for me that way.

no, she did not have a C-section, thank god.:huh:
She did have the shot in her spine......and while she was having the contractions, she was thinking that it was something else :lol:

We did have the nicest doctor.....until he told her to "PUSH!".......I wasn't expecting him to scream at her :lol:...I guess she was just holding back. :shrug:

RedrocksU2 said:
no, she did not have a C-section, thank god.:huh:
She did have the shot in her spine......and while she was having the contractions, she was thinking that it was something else :lol:

We did have the nicest doctor.....until he told her to "PUSH!".......I wasn't expecting him to scream at her :lol:...I guess she was just holding back. :shrug:

hey don't knock c-sections:wink:..best thing ever:drool: for me at least:wink: it was an emergency one and such a huge relief!

Doctors screaming is never a good thing:lol:

Before they discovered my baby was breech I was fully dialated and I was in so much pain and basically screaming through contractions...my midwife told me to breath..in and out..in and out..god I wanted to throw her through the window, I told her I couldn't breath, I couldn't do anything but cover my face and scream and writh in pain..but that was before they discovered the problem...then she felt bad.

Last edited:
Dis :wave: :hug: just wanted to say that your latest baby pic is so delightful&sweet :love:

As someone who has never liked the idea of giving birth, you're the first woman who's ever been able to put it in such a way as you have to make everything sound wortwhile :heart: you have such a way with building a lovely picture of things!

:yes:

susanp6 said:
Dis :wave: :hug: just wanted to say that your latest baby pic is so delightful&sweet :love:

As someone who has never liked the idea of giving birth, you're the first woman who's ever been able to put it in such a way as you have to make everything sound wortwhile :heart: you have such a way with building a lovely picture of things!

:yes:

Hi susan:wave: thank you!:heart:

you know with all the pain and labor and surgery it was SO WORTH it..I'd do it again right now..same way, I'd take the pain all over again... now it seems like such a small thing to go through to get something so great! So worth every second of agony.

WildHoney said:

Everything crossed they'll be a baby Wild soon,:sexywink: , everything crossed except my legs that is :lol:

I'm sure there will be one soon:yes: I cannot wait until it happens for you:hyper:

maybe we'll be pregnant at the same time:shifty:

U2Girl1978 said:
omg Dis, he is just way too cute!!! :cute: Congrats my dear. :hug:

I have 10 more weeks to go. :ohmy:

10 more weeks!!!!!!:hyper:

can I give you some advise....cherish these last few weeks!! really, I miss being pregnant soooo badly:sad: I am totally trilled and relieved my son is here, but at the same time sad, I miss the little kicks, and my appointments and all the excitment leading up to the big day, I miss being in the hospital and all that.

Goodluck, I am so excited for you!!!

Jules :hug:

Dis, words of advise;

* If you don't have a nice camcorder (With stabilization), get one. You need to record him every month and you will see the transformation. They say that they grow up so fast, they REALLY do.

RedrocksU2 said:
Jules :hug:

Dis, words of advise;

* If you don't have a nice camcorder (With stabilization), get one. You need to record him every month and you will see the transformation. They say that they grow up so fast, they REALLY do.

I know:scream: today he was picking up his head and looking around....for real too, it wasn't pick up the head, wobble around then slam it down...he can actually hold it up now:( ...I am so happy to see him develop and grow but it's breaking my heart at the same time:sad:

Back
Top Bottom