Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
31 hours of labor is well worth this:love:

wildercutie.jpg

1 week old! today!

IMG_1175.jpg

I'm 3 days old

day2-3.jpg

I'm 2 hours old

Last edited:
So precious, Dis :cute:

Taurus babies are easy ;) They just want a feed, a change and a cuddle :heart: Enjoy your little man :cute:

Snooky pie said:
:cute: :cute: Aww Dis, what a handsome little man you have!! Hope you are doing well after your emergency C-sections they are no fun:madspit: :madspit:

aww thanks girls:heart:

Snooky your're right, they are no fun..they are damn scary! It was all such a blur..but I knew when my midwife ran to get the ultrasound machine and the high risk doctor came running in and my nurse was saying "this isn't right" something was wrong...and it scared us to death. The actually C-section was a total relief ...I thought I was going to die:crazy: the pain in my hips from him being alittle sideways was totally unbearable!!!! When they said it was going to be a C-section I was like "yes yes yes..lets GOOOOOOOOO"...and I cannot believe no one caught he was breech....they were saying he was head down for weeks:crazy: I don't know if I'll go with a midwife next time...it was alittle tramatic.

Last edited:
Congratulations Dis!!!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooo truly beautiful!! I'll bet you already have a memory card full of pictures of his gorgeous face. His eyes are already so expressive!

Gotta love those emergency C sections huh? By the time they are offered you don't care if they pull the baby out of your nostrils never mind via your middle! I hope you're healing well and its not too uncomfortable for you.
:hug:

mr. dis would kill me........but here they are bonding while i'm being stitched....10 minutes after he was born.

IMG_1142.jpg

halfhourold2.jpg

my poor little guy was so beat up:(

Back
Top Bottom