Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Molly, where are you? Have we lost you to work and all that is real life? :no: Hope you're ok :hug:

I've been PMing her too. The last one I sent was today and I told her I was really worried.

Is there anyone else that has her phone number or maybe can contact her.

How would we know if something happened to her or anyone else for that matter?

I have her email address but have had no reply from that either.....getting more and more worried with each day of silence....

Molly if you read this, we love you and are here for you, without judgement. :hug:

I miss you too Molly and am worried like the other girls. Please get in touch with one of them soon and let us know what's happening. :hug::hug:

19.gif

Hello Molly, where are u?

Ok, maybe it's too soon, but considering the tone of her post in ZC does anyone think we should start finding a way to make sure Molly really is ok? Or are we best to leave it for now? I'm just really worried as this length of unexplained absence is sooooo out of character for her. :(

I wish I'd asked her for a phone number before... on MSN she kinda shows up on a mobile device, but you have to pay to send a message to it... I was wondering if I should just give them my credit card number and try that. :scratch:

gluey said:
Ok, maybe it's too soon, but considering the tone of her post in ZC does anyone think we should start finding a way to make sure Molly really is ok? Or are we best to leave it for now? I'm just really worried as this length of unexplained absence is sooooo out of character for her. :(

I don't think it's too soon at all. Maybe she's had a family or work thing taking up all her time but I'm still kinda worried.

Just one post is all we need Molly, just so we know you're ok.:heart: :hug:

JCOSTER said:
When was the last time someone from here was in contact with her?

I got a PM from her on 4th August.....nothing since......I've PM'd and emailed since then to no avail :(

I PMd her a couple of days ago - zilch. I think if anyone can get hold of her now would be a good time to do so. Did anyone find out where she worked? I know they won't be able to give out any information but they might be able to put us in touch w/someone who can help. Did she mention any other Pleban that she corresponded with? Perhaps we could contact them. It could be a very simple explanation for her abscence but I for one would like to know how she is...

I think we need a group:hug:

I have an email address for her which I sent some songs to....but she hasn't replied to that this week either.... :(

Group hug sounds good :hug:

Molly, I've been thinking about you, and I hope everything is all right. :hug:

Like everyone has said, I hope you're able to come back soon, even just to post once and say you're okay.

Thinking of you and praying all is well. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom