Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nah, her auth was signed by Bono with her name on it... I don't know for how long Wayne's gonna be in Ireland, but perhaps he's going to see them again to try and meet Edge and Larry? so he might see Bono and explain to him that we really need his auth :yes:

That would be awesome if we could get Bono's autograph for Molly, but I dunno how likely that is...

I got a text from Molly last night, she sends all her love to all of us :heart:

Back atcha, Molly :hug:

:wave: Hi Molly. I've missed a week here in Plebaland. I hope you're doin' ok. C'mon in when you can. And thanks Gluey and Ali for keeping us updated. I do so hope Molly can get through this.

...and it's be great if someone could get a signed pic of the B to send to her. It'd be brilliant.

:up:

:wave: Hi Molly. I know you're not here right now but you're still in our thoughts. I'm sending you big :hug:s and hoping to hear from you soon. Take it easy. Take it one day, one hour at a time. Small bite size peices. Little tiny nibbles. It'll come. :hug: :hug:

I got a text from Molly; she's been moved to a bigger hospital for an operation on her throat, which took place yesterday, I think. (timezones... :huh: ) Apparently a breathing tube may have caused some damage, and she was having trouble breathing. :(

I've not heard yet how it's gone... Fingers crossed!

Thanks everyone for all the hugs! :hug: Gluey and I have been passing them on. Last text I got from Molly sent "Lots of love" to all the Pleba girls. :heart:

Molly just sent a text :hyper: :hug:

She's out of surgery and sends her love. She's looking forward to getting back for some Bono lovin'!

:heart: :hug:

1. There are at least two people in this world
that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world
love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you
is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they don't like you.
5. Every night,
SOMEONE thinks about you
before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world
has turned its back on you
take another look.

:eek:
i didn't even knw about the surgery! Poor Molly!

:phew: :wipesbrow:
SO GLAD it went well!( .

Loooking foward to you comin' round deese he-ah parts, Molly. :wink: When/as you can {slow & easy}.
:invisible hand pats your shoulder: :yes:

Last edited:
Molly actually phoned me today! :hyper: It was just before she went to bed, I think.
She sounds good, it was great to hear her voice :heart: She very much appreciates all the hugs and love and thoughts and everything, and she asked me to pass on her love to all of you/us, and asks that you leave a few pieces of Bono for her :lol:
I think Dr Roberts should pay her a visit :yes:

Thanks gluey for passing on the good news about the surgery :hug:

She said she doesn't know when she will be back home and online, but as gluey said, she's looking forward to lots of blue crack :D

Those are beautiful thoughts, JCoster :yes: :hug:

I would have posted straight after she rang, while it was all fresh in my mind, but at that precise moment, work went crazy. :| :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom