Local Time: 05:23 PM
hi Molly. Thinkin' of you today.

youvedonewhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #77
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by youvedonewhat
When I listen to them it's like coming home (if that makes any sense).
I think we all know what you mean, WDW. Molly, I had no idea that all of this was going on. Many hugs to you, and I hope that your recovery goes well. We all need you around here!

Old 09-04-2007, 01:36 PM   #78
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Thinking of you as always

Hope you're ok
WildHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:50 PM   #79
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 09:23 AM
thanks again, you guys. To come back here and find this thread still active and lots of new messages of love from you all, it does help.

Since I basically have no secrets now anyway, I might as well say that despite the beautiful surroundings at my friends house, I did attempt to overdose while I was there and have been in the hospital since.

I'm ok, physically, pretty much. I'm home now, just got discharged this morning in time to take my youngest little one to her first day of kindergarten. I'm so glad to be here and to be able to join the other moms and dads taking thier babies to school for the first time today.

Beyond that, I don't know. I just don't know. I'm going to do my best to hang in there, to fight the temptation to overdose or cut myself, but its so hard.

This thread is probably a real downer in what is supposed to be a fun and light-hearted forum, so I'll do my best to not bring too much doom-and-gloom.

I do want to thank each and every one of you for your posts, your PMs and your emails. I will answer all those PMs and emails eventuall, I promise.
Your suport and love means more to me than you can know. I just keep telling myself....midnight is where the day begins. I'm in a pretty deep black midnight right now, but that means daylight's coming, right?
love2bmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:31 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:23 AM
Molly

I'm so sorry to hear that the darkness still has such a firm grip on you, and I'm so happy that you were again unsuccessful and are still with us.

How wonderful you were there for your baby at kindergarten. Hold onto moments like that - they are precious.

Once you've hit the bottom, the only way is up. The daylight IS coming, and with our love and support you will be there to bask in it's warmth.

Don't ever think that your problems are too dark for us, there is safety and sanctuary here whenever you need it, whatever your mood. We all love you too much to only love the light side of you - you're a complete package and we don't want to be 'shortchanged' by only having one aspect of you.

A little something is flying over to you as we speak - I hope it helps
Gluey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #81
Blue Crack Addict

Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Aww Molly.
Bonogirl777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:05 PM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

Molly-I dont know you very well but I know what you are going through. I attempted suicide a few times myself awhile back. If you need to talk, please email me at achtungbaby44 @hotmail.com. Depression is hell. You dont have to go it alone.And remember people love you and care for you.
daygloeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #83
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Molly

How wondeful that you were there for you baby, That must of been a proud day for you

I'm so sorry to hear you still in that dark place but as Gluey said the only way is up . If i could climb into it and carry you out on my back i would

And don't ever think that you're bringing the forum down. We all care so much about you. This place is a special "sister"hood and we are always here, to share the up & downs of life's rocky road.

Friends we are, forever friends we'll be,
Wherever we are, you're right beside me.

I hope we stay friends 'til the end of time,
And whenever that is, our friendship will still shine.

You mean the world to me, I hope the same with you,
You're always helping me, whatever it takes you'll do.

Now that we're growing older, changing our ways,
I know we won't lose our friendship-I hope I never see that day.

So to every one of my friends, you mean the world to me,
Friends we are, forever friends we'll be.
WildHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #84
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by love2bmama
thanks again, you guys. To come back here and find this thread still active and lots of new messages of love from you all, it does help.

Since I basically have no secrets now anyway, I might as well say that despite the beautiful surroundings at my friends house, I did attempt to overdose while I was there and have been in the hospital since.

I'm ok, physically, pretty much. I'm home now, just got discharged this morning in time to take my youngest little one to her first day of kindergarten. I'm so glad to be here and to be able to join the other moms and dads taking thier babies to school for the first time today.

Beyond that, I don't know. I just don't know. I'm going to do my best to hang in there, to fight the temptation to overdose or cut myself, but its so hard.

This thread is probably a real downer in what is supposed to be a fun and light-hearted forum, so I'll do my best to not bring too much doom-and-gloom.

I do want to thank each and every one of you for your posts, your PMs and your emails. I will answer all those PMs and emails eventuall, I promise.
Your suport and love means more to me than you can know. I just keep telling myself....midnight is where the day begins. I'm in a pretty deep black midnight right now, but that means daylight's coming, right?
Molly, Molly Molly! We really don't mind you writing stuff that might be gloomy. Write all you want. It'll help to get it out. That's what we're here for; so that you can pour out anything you like and know that we understand.

Writing stuff down is a great healer. When I was 18 I lost a boyfriend to diabetes. I was devastated. In a dark place. I bought a book of plain paper and filled it with all my thoughts, all my broken dreams, all my desolation and the emptiness I felt.

I also filled it with songs both of my own and other peoples (Mainly sad stuff that was in the charts at the time). All the songs I wrote down were depressing and sorrowful. I know it sounds totally mad but it all helped. I've still got that book. It's tucked safely away. My hubby and sons don't know of it's existance. I'm not that person any more and I really don't know why I kept it all these years but I know that I can never part with it.

I don't know if you can get anything from writing. I don't know if it will help you but you know, even if it doesn't, please don't hesitate to come online and spill.

Who knows, we might even be able to make you smile.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:24 PM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:23 AM
Molly,

I'm happy for you that you were able to take your little one to the first day of kindergarten. It's a very special for her, what would she have done without her mom?

I'm glad you are still here with us. You kiddies need you more than you could ever imagine. There is so much to look forward to in the wonderful lives.

Check your PM.

Hugs to you and much love! JC
JCOSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:25 PM   #86
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:23 AM
Molly!
I can't tell you how relieved I was to see your posts - this last couple of weeks without net access, I've thought probably at least once every day that I've wanted to get online, check my email and see if you had surfaced here; and I am so SO glad that you have. Please, never ever feel like you're bringing the PGP thread or the forum down - we're not here demanding/expecting fun and frivolity 24 hours a day, we're here for each other. If you want to laugh and goof around, great! If you're feeling like crap and need to vent or talk or cry, that's fine too, we'll always listen and be here to dispense s (and some nice U2 pics ). We love you and want to hear anything you want to say.

I was so afraid that I might not get to listen to the Portland Vertigo show with you, or meet you in Dublin... I have every intention of making both of those things happen

You are needed and loved more than you can know.

Email or PM me any time you like. I will always read it, even if not straight away.
Alisaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:05 PM   #87
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:23 AM
Molly We are always here for you! Write whatever is on your heart. Arms are always waiting to and comfort you May the dark times soon pass you by :Pray:

I am happy that you were able to have that moment with your baby
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #88
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:23 AM
Everything everyone just said above me is so true Molly, lotsa wise girls around here.
bonocomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:23 AM
i can't say anything better than what has been said. but just know that i'm thinking of you.
unico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #90
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

ok, Molly...come on in, feel the noise:

And a couple of pix that may amuse you:

Ok...that's it...