Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?! - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBAns
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2007, 02:03 AM   #61
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:53 PM
Glad to know you're still here.

As I had stated before, I don't know you all too well, we had spoken on several occasions briefly before this and I never really got the chance to get to know you. Again, I'm glad to hear you were unsuccessful. You're one of those people I wanted the chance to get to get to know.

I hope all will be well with time. Things don't sort out right away, but given the proper time and help, things will get better. Will be thinking of and praying for you.

You know you have friends here who love you and care for you.

- Serena

Serena Vox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:53 AM
Thinking of you Molly

Gluey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:58 PM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:53 PM
Hope you're ok, Molly.
youvedonewhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:50 PM   #64
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:53 PM
bonocomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 02:29 AM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:53 PM
I wish I could hug each and everyone of you and let you know how much your messages mean to me. Truly, thank you. I feel very fortunate to have the support of this online community, so even though it wasn't easy to post that I have made several suicide attempts during the past month, I know I can trust you guys with that that info. And of course there are lurkers, but I'm not much worried about them either.

Mostly I've missed the laughs, the good times and great jokes and droolworthy pics of the boys. OMG have I missed the boys, I wasn't allowed my ipod on the ward I was on and there was more than once that I cried in frustration, know how much better I would feel if I could hear the music that has always gotten me through hard times before.

And then, they let me have the ipod for a while, and then I cried even more, lol. Those boys, that music, it's a part of me that's for sure.

I wish I could say I'm better now, and I guess I am a litttle better, but I'm still pretty deep in the depression and trying to find a reason to go forward

So thank you, all of you, for your posts and I hope to be back on here more regularly as I continue recovering,. I love you all
love2bmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 02:37 AM   #66
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:23 AM
molly i am so glad to see you here and am nearly crying reading your post, to be in so much emotional pain already not be alowed to have u2 in your life is just awful,
we missed you so much ,
i hope you find one small thing in each day to make it worth it . we are all here for you and sending out our pleban love to help you heal.
mysterious_jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 02:53 AM   #67
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:53 PM
It's great to see you here Molly I'm happy you got to hear your U2 for a little while. Like mj said, sometimes it's the little things. You take care, we're all rootin' for ya.
bonocomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:04 AM   #68
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 12:53 AM
I'm glad you see how much we care Molly

talking about pics of the boys,... have you seen this yet?

hope that cheers you up a bit
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:04 AM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Hi Molly. Good to see come by again. I hope that you can listen to the band more often. Music helps. When I listen to them it's like coming home. (if that makes any sense).

Keep positive. There is a light at the end....
Old 08-31-2007, 05:38 AM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:53 AM
Molly, it's so wonderful to hear from you again. You are never far from my thoughts. I've never come across a community as caring and genuine as the Pleban community is . Words are never shallow here amongst those who care. We will be by your side every step of your journey. You'll never be alone. Depression is a horrid thing, but you are on the right track with being open about it and seeking help, and we will help you keep your strength while fighting it. I will always be here for you, any time you need me. Love and hugs to you.
Gluey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 02:51 PM   #71
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:53 PM
GG, that pic is awesome! Bono in tight jeans
I need to go looking back through Pleba and find any other new pics I might have missed.

I'm out of the hospital now, I'm staying a few days with a friend at her house on the shore of a little lake. I'm sitting on the couch listening to my ipod and typing this but if I look up I can see the lake right outside the window. It's gorgeous.

Just like all of you pleba girls...
love2bmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:58 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by love2bmama
I need to go looking back through Pleba and find any other new pics I might have missed.

I'm out of the hospital now, I'm staying a few days with a friend at her house on the shore of a little lake. I'm sitting on the couch listening to my ipod and typing this but if I look up I can see the lake right outside the window. It's gorgeous.

It sounds wonderful, Molly. You and I must be linked up somehow because my final chappy of the Diaries is located by a lake...

I hope it does you some good. I'm sure it will. What a wonderful combination - lake, ipod, computer...

You soak it up girl. You deserve it!
Old 09-01-2007, 07:47 AM   #73
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Quote:

Molly

I actually make that WE have missed you terribly , i wish i could be there with you a great big hug. I wish i could take away your pain and make you feel better, but I'm always here if you need me.

And ALWAYS remember that YOU are a gorgeous Beautiful woman and i love you like my little sister
WildHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:45 AM   #74
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by unico
Oh Molly, wow. I'm so glad you're okay and that you were successfully unsuccessful. Please take care and just focus on getting better right now. We were so worried about you! I'm glad to see you here again.
AMEN, uni.

Molly
oh, hon.....I'm so sorry you've felt THAT much pain.....

and becaUSE I've been on here EVEN LESS than usual...{time and esp money issues in Aug}...I didn't even know this TILL now.....

Take it one minute{been there}, one hour, one day at a time as you need to - step by step.
dazzledbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:51 AM   #75
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I'm very glad you are with a caring friend in a beautiful place. Take it slow & easy.

dazzledbylight is offline   Reply With Quote