Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the :heart: you guys. Didn't get Lilly back, we got in a car accident instead. I'm not hurt too bad, just banged up and my face and head are a mess, I look and feel like death warmed over. Anyway, I'm back and Lilly-less but every doctor I've seen tells me I'm lucky to be alive, so I'm going with them on that. I'll get another chance to get Lilly, and am so glad she wasn't with us in the car when we wrecked.

:hug: for everyone
no real news here, just that my life is dressed up like a car crash these days. You know.."the wheels are turning but your upside down"

I'm considering reconciling with my husband, it's the only way I'll ever have anything outside of weekends and holidays with them. I'm not a weekend and holiday type of mom.

so, I'm leaving my new love, but he's leaving me too so that hurts like hell.

I'm thinking of getting back together with a man I can't even have a civil conversation with for more than 5 minutes.

I dunno, it's all a mess and I don't know where I'll be living next week and it's stressing me out SO FREAKING MUCH!!!

:hug: Molly, I'm so sorry. I wish there was another, better answer to all of this. :hug: :hug:

:hug: Molly, so sorry to hear things have been so horrible for you, and that the 'rollercoaster' ride isn't over yet. Sorry I've been out of the loop too, things have been crazy here for me, but I should be back to 'normal' soon.....:hug:

just a quick update....I packed up my daughter and moved to Nevada to reunite with my husband and the other 3 kids. 2 solid days of driving to get here, and now that it's been less than 36 hours since we arrived he gets a job offer back in WA.

Very happy to be reunited will ALL of my kids, though! :yippee:

He has to be at his new job by Mother's Day, so basically we aren't even going to unpack, just load 'em up and move 'em out.

:dance:

WOW I missed a whole part of this! :ohmy:
I hope thingss can work out in a way that you somehow wil be lessed stressed with you husband- how ever that works for you. But I'm :heart: happy you are with ALL your kids again.

I guess -et the deep love you have for them be your strength against some of the ?? indignities your husband may still presnet to you.
WE know you as the special person that you ARE.:hug:

Take care, Molly! :hug: :hug: That's a bugger that you have to turn around and move back again, but at least you're with your kids :heart:

Always thinking of you! :kiss:

hi guys! I've been away from my computer forever, it seems like. Miss you all tons and I can't wait until we are settled and I can post like a proper Pleban should :wink:

we made it back up to WA safely, today we rented a house on the beach! It's a small community, so rentals are cheap and I still can't believe we live where we can go to sleep listening to the sea at night.

It's been difficult at moments, reuniting with my husband. The right-ness I feel when the 6 of us are together is hard to ignore, though. I can tell the kids are happy to be with each other, and happy to be with both parents. It's not all hearts and roses, and there are still more tears than smiles on my face most days, but it's getting better. I think, just maybe.....everything will be alright. If not alright, at least not all wrong.

:hug: everyone

Back
Top Bottom