Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my husband is jerking me around again, the girls are supposed to be flying in tonight and he called me this morning and said they can't come. I've spent all morning back-and-forth talking to him and my SIL who has the girls.

Right now, I don't know if they are coming. He's supposed to be calling her to tell her ok, go ahead and put them on the plane tonight, but everytime he does that she talks him out of it. I have no idea what's going on and we were planning on leaving in a few hours to drive up to Seattle to pick them up.

Please help me, you guys. This hurts only second to the day I actually lost them. I was counting so much on seeing them tonight. I'm just.....devastated but with a tiny bit of hope that he'll call me back and say it's ok, go get them.

:hug: Molly, I hope everything works out. We should send a PLEBAn posse after your hubby! :madwife:

:pray:ing for you.

Frankie

AGH! This makes me so mad :madwife: But I'm going to throw out the negative and send all the positive vibes I can your way.

Stay hopeful, Molly. :hug: I wish you all the best. -zooey

:hug: I'm really crap at sending positive vibes (they probably end up in the Bermuda triangle or somewhere) but I'll concentrate really hard. :hug:

I'm sending every postive thought, vibe and hope I have your way... (I'll keep the germs to myself though *cough*)

Don't ever lose hope, Molly :hug: :hug: You will see your kids! As soon as possible, if we have anything to do with it! :yes:

:heart: :hug:

you guys, pleba vibes really ARE the best! My SIL called and assured me that she will be putting the girls on the plane tonight. By the time I go to bed tonight I'll have my girls under the same roof as me! I can hardly believe it.

Thank you so much for riding out these ups and downs with me, it means a lot especially at times like this morning when I was just almost totally torn down and hopeless.

I hope by this time tomorrow to have a pic of me with my girls to post! huge pleba hugs to you all :hug:

I got a text message from Molly yesterday (which I didn't see till this morning cos my phone went flat and I'm an idiot)...

"My internet is down but please share the news that my girls are here and safely in my arms. Millions of smiles from me."

:yippie: :hug: :heart:

Alisaura said:
I got a text message from Molly yesterday (which I didn't see till this morning cos my phone went flat and I'm an idiot)...

"My internet is down but please share the news that my girls are here and safely in my arms. Millions of smiles from me."

:yippie: :hug: :heart:

How unbelievably wonderful for all! :applaud:

thanks to each of you for sharing the joy of my reunion with my girls. There is of course a long story to tell, and pics to post, but for now it's unbelievably fulfilling to have them both under my wing again. I've asked for and gotten at least a million hugs from Lilly, who was so proud to show me how many u2 songs she has on her mp3 player (she's 6).

Anyway, thanks and yes, I agree with Ali, Pleba vibes FTW!

a couple of pics of me and the girls...I look awful, but the girls are beautiful so....

35185lillyme-med.jpg

35185girls_and_me-med.jpg

:wave: Hi Molly. :flirt: And you don't look awful! :madwife: Don't think like that. You all look lovely. Your kids are indeed beautiful. You make a fine picture, a mum and her kids. Be proud. Just look at them and think; I made them and aren't they gorgeous. :rockon: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom