I'm alive, and doing well :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floweravalanche

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where the streets have no name, In God's Country,
Hey all!,

Long time no see, or I should say long time no chat, etc. I hope everyone is well.

I know, I haven't been here in awhile, but I haven't forgotten you guys!:hug:

I just finished my Spring semester of my 2nd year of collage, and will going to a new collage in July, and starting on a new program, long story, but I think it is for the best.

I got to see my Mom for the first time since I was 12 a ocuple of weeks and got to visit her in San Diego and go to also Vegas, and had a blast, lots of fun, etc, better than I thought, and I feel blessed to be able to see my Mom again and we're patching things together, getting to know each another etc. So I've waited for a long time to happen.:heart: I also found out I have a little sister who is ten, and let me tell you she is one big ball of energy, and really thought what it is like to be an older sister, and also hot to be patient.:lol:

For those wondering about my health, etc. I'm doing well! couldn't be more better! Everything seems to be in check right now. Another blessing! I haven't had many flare ups in awhile, etc.:D

I'm also figure skating now, I use to figure skate for a couple of years before I decided to play hockey instead and than found out I had to have my leg sugeries, was told I'll never get to skate in anyway or form, and I'm right now figure skating, and getting ready for my first competion, which is in August, I'm extremely excited and again I couldn't be more blessed.:hyper:

Everything is well in my neck of the woods, I wanted to stop by, and let you know I haven't forgotten you guys and that all is well.

Take care! I'll try my best to pop in from time to time. :heart: ya all!:hug:

Hi, floweravalanche :wave:! I don't believe I've ever met you, so it's nice to do so. Glad to hear things are going well in your life and you've been having some fun. Look forward to talking to you on here more often. I'm on Facebook now, too, just signed up a couple weeks ago, so I'll check for you on there.

Angela

Good to have you back. And thank God everything seems to be going really well for you right now, especially as far as your health is concerned, I remember that being such a big issue and you were worrying so much. I wish you the very best and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums more often again.

Also, the story about meeting your mother and learning about your little sister is really touching :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry I didn't get to meet you in Denver a few weeks ago. Hopefully next year I'll see you.

Dropping by to say hey again! Thinks are up and down with me right now from last I checked in.

Let's start with the good stuff I finished my first quarter at new collage and did very well and just started my second quarter there, and so far doing very well, even though I hate math lol :lol: and after this quarter starting in January I'll be going to two collages, so I can finish the degree I started on before things go crazy and I had to switch.
Last month I competed in my first ever figure skating competition and won Gold ( first place) in both of my events and will be going to the America State Games in San Diego California to represent my club and state there, I'm still in shock I even medaled and yet alone being able to go to the America State Games, etc. There's the good news!:D

Sadly here is some bad news, sadly I have been battling depression and anxiety this past month, and some things are kind of rocky like my job has cut my hours, to the point I verily have money to put food on the table, and my relationship is kind of rocky, with us fighting off and on about money etc. My Dad isn't doing well health wise right now and it really scares me. With all that is going on with my job, relationship, and my Dad, I have been very stressed out and having bad anxiety attacks, which is also sadly effecting my lupus a bit. I see the doctor October 19th to get some help with this, as it is really taking a toll on me. Just to much on the plate right now. Luckily I have things like my figure skating to get me through it all, and hopefully this art class I'm taking this quarter will help a bit too. I just know I feel like I'm just spiraling down at times with no where to go right now :(.

Other than that I'm well, and trying to hang on and keep busy. I miss coming on here on a daily bases! I miss you all!:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

That is awesome about you winning gold. :up: :happydance: :hyper:

I am so sorry to hear about the anxiety and stress. Just take it one day at a time. You can do it. You're strong and I know you can get through this. My thoughts are with you.

:hug:

Thank you Joe and Laura! :hug:

These last couple of days have been a bit rough... I did see my doctor and he put me on some medication, not anti-depressents THANK GOD. Another thing is what I thought were possiably panick attacks at night, turned out to be a type of seziure, which is kind of scary.:huh: He also said my anxiety,etc could also be from my lupus along with all the stress, which is very interesting. I am trying to find ways to help me out though, which is good.

Back
Top Bottom