Hey fellas, it's been a while.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtooellen

New Yorker
I haven't been here for a while.. probably a good two or three years, but I'm getting back into the groove. I don't know if you boys and girls remember me much, but I used to be somewhat active in this forum, specifically the PLEBA section. Hopefully I can get back into that mode and help out with the U2 love once again. :p

The forum has changed a bit. The forum setup, I mean. I feel like a newbie.. starting from scratch. :sigh:

Nonetheless, I hope you all don't mind me becoming active here. :/

Sorry I made a thread. I didn't really know where to begin..

Haha. Hello! :wave: Thanks a bunch for the warm greetings! I know.. I have to admit the new release is making me a little too jittery. In an excited way of course. All of these clips and whatnot.. it's going to my head. :|

I've only been here since you've been gone but I'm around WAAAAAAAY too much so I'm sure we'll 'run into eachother'. :wave:

Haha. Nice to meet you too!

Thanks a lot everyone. No joke, all of the 'welcome backs' put a smile on my face. I missed you all so much!!!! :hug:
People are so awesome here. I wish everyone in the universe, yes, that includes Mars, would join this forum. :heart:

RedRocks!! I haven't seen you around for a looooong time. Or rather... you haven't seen me around.... Haha, oh dear.

:hug:
:hyper: I missed you too! :D

AHH. chicago deep dish pizza... :drool:... it's amazing how the human stomach can handle so much. there was a time where i thought my belly would explode because of how deep the pizza was.... :wink:

haha, hey ydw! no, i don't think i have been on zootopia. actually, i tried it once... but dang, too many members and too much traffic. i felt like i was on the highway during rush hour.. :crack:

Zootopia is too hard to navigate and it's so messy with everyone having all that bling and avatas, signature crap all over the place. I don't care fo it. They also seem snobby and it's not easy to get in on clicky conversation over there. I much prefer the atmosphere of Interference. :up:

haha, i know exactly what you mean Carek. nothing can beat the blue crack... except U2 of course. it's shocking how one band can bring together so many great people, such as yourselves :wink:, onto one website. could you imagine life without this forum? no. you cannot. it's hard to at least. it's like... living life without water. :sad:

hey greeneyedgirl! thanks a lot for the welcome. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom