Hello all! Wanted to introduce myself :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sycmioyo_ca

The Fly
:wave: I am a U2 fan from sheeshhhhhh the get go.... So yea I have been a fan since Paradise Rock in Boston in early 80's lol!!! BonoFox1 intoduced me to this site, and I wanted to say hello to all. I live in Glendale, CA (a few miles north of LA near Burbank and yayyyyyy close to my new buddy bonofox!! ) so I am an LA U2 brat!! Can't wait for the concert this coming year, and I am very excited about meeting some of you U2 fans out here in LA as well as those who visit LA...... I look forward to getting to know some REAL people for a change (AHEM, NOT A HAPPY U2.COM fan) lol.

SO HELLO!!!!!!!! AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TOUR!!!!!!!!! :):applaud:

Oh Ok I thought you might have been the person we were talking to about joining here :)

Nice to meet you now anyways! :cute:

:wave: Looking forward to our JT trip in January! I was brought up in SF and genetically bred to hate SoCal but I'm willing to overlook that. :lol:

Rita, right? I'm pretty bad with names.

If I might ask, what was it about U2.com that you didn't like? (you can answer in PM if you want :wink: )

:wave: Looking forward to our JT trip in January! I was brought up in SF and genetically bred to hate SoCal but I'm willing to overlook that. :lol:

Rita, right? I'm pretty bad with names.

If I might ask, what was it about U2.com that you didn't like? (you can answer in PM if you want :wink: )

Hi Zuropa!! yes I'm rita :) nice meeting you!! OH WHAT OH WHAT did i NOT LIKE about U2.COM... do you have a day or 5 to spare??? LOL it's all good now, I am here and that's history :applaud:
PS!! YOU SAN FRANSICAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAAHHAH:angry:

Back
Top Bottom