Happy happy birthday Onekea!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Onekea. One night she dreamed a lovely dream of a sharp-dressed man, full of life and mischief. But her nasty alarm clock awoke her from her dream, with only a lingering taste of a name on her tongue. "Bon--"

She shuffled off to school, like the good girl she was, but thought about the man from her dream for days and days. She was quite distracted and soon her schoolwork suffered.

penfrommichicute1.jpg

Then, one day, on the radio, she heard the name: BON. "Oooooo!" she exclaimed. "That's the man of my dreams!" And soon she developed a wee girlhood crush.

bonjovi.jpg

But off in another part of the world, someone was trying to capture her attention. For he had dreamed of a dark haired lass with a sexy and charming Italian accent. He was absolutely smitten. And what's more, he knew she had the entirely wrong name! It wasn't "Bon" at all!

He had learned fairly early in his life that every girl is crazy about a sharp-dressed man, and he determined that this was the way to capture the attention of the girl of his dreams.

"This ought to do it!" he thought, very proud of himself.

bonosuit.jpg

When that didn't bring the lovely Onekea to him, he tried again. "Surely this ensemble will capture her attention!" he grinned.

bonojtredtiestripeyjacket.jpg

Nothing. "Oh," he thought, snapping his fingers, "she couldn't see my tie!" So he tried again.

bonoredcoattie.jpg

When these sharp outfits didn't bring the lovely young lass to him, he tried some more unusual and fetching garments. "One of these will do the trick, surely!"

bonoredleathermacsuit.jpg

bonoredsuitabfans.jpg

bwbonopopbubblesuit.jpg

Not a nibble or even a bite from the sweet Onekea. He was beside himself! "Maybe she likes something a bit more... conservative," he pondered.

"Hey, babygirl, come to me! Look, a very sober suit and tie!"

bonosuittieblueshadestiny-1.jpg

"See? Lookee at me! Suit and tie, suit and tie, a sharp-dressed man I am, lass! WOOT!"

bonosuit2.jpg

When this didn't bring her to him, he thought he definitley had the answer. "Too sober? More color?"

bonobluesuittieelevation.jpg

Still Onekea wasn't paying him any attention. "LESS color, NO tie?" he tried.

bonoedunla9-17-06suit.jpg

At this point, the man was becoming quite upset and angry. What did he have to do to get this lovely young lass to notice him? "Hello!!!" he yelled. "I'm RIGHT. HERE!!!"

bonoyellowtiesuit21octphilly.jpg

Meanwhile, Onekea grew into a beautiful and mature woman and realized her girlhood crush was not, indeed, the man in her dream. She'd been following the wrong path all these years, but... "Where is he?" she yelled, shaking her fist in frustration. "Where is the true man of my dreams?!"

penfrommichicute.jpg

"I'm RIGHT HERE!" she heard a man yell back.

bonosuitlaughtie.jpg

"What?" she asked, incredulously.

The man rolled his eyes. This babygirl was quite a difficult young woman indeed!

"I SAID, 'I'm RIGHT HERE.'"

12.jpg

And right then, the man suddenly had a brilliant, BRILLIANT idea, which he pulled out to entice his Onekea.

babygirlpizza.jpg

"OH!" Onekea exclaimed, running to the man. She clapped her hands, her mouth watered, and soon her appetite was satisfied beyond any dream she had ever had.

"Wow," the man said breathlessly. "You REALLY like pizza!"

;)

The end.

(love ya, onekea, and hope you have a fulfilling birthday! -- Mots)

Oh so someone has a sweet tooth for Bon Bons? And well dressed ones at that. Hmmm...

bonobonjovi-1.jpg

Oh you can do better boys :tsk:

BonoBonJoviRRHOF.jpg

:bono:: really, stripes? LOL
:bjovi:: no tie?
:bono: ties? meh. :rolleyes:

bonobonjovi.jpg

:bjovi:: but you said no tie! :|
:bono:: I win!!

bonobonjovibluesuit.jpg

:bjovi:: (thinking) curses, why didn't I think of denim and a tie!
:bono:: I do win, right?

Have a super happy birthday onekea! :applaud:

:applaud: Hee, a contest! Good one, comet!

baybeefingernbonjovi.jpg

:bono: I'm telling you one more time LushLocksBoy, hands off my Onekea! She's spending her birthday with ME!
:jbj: :giggle: As if! :madspit: *thinks, "I could take this ginger midget down so fast..."*
Onekea: Fighting again, boys? :hyper: :drool:

Love the story, Mots.:applaud:Hee..ok, here is my contribution to Onekeas birthday. May all your dreams come true. Michi...are you listening, Bono? :D

BonoGhanaa.jpg

Pensive...wondering what Onekea would like for her birthday.
image007ga.jpg

Distracted. :bono: Hmmmm...I'm hungry...:doh: No, no don't think about food. You have to think about what you can give Onekea for her birthday.. I know...
BonoROH_004a.jpg

:bono: Me....

Late to the partyyy as usual..

Sorry, little sistahhh.

No pics from me sadly - but i am sending you some Irish Creme to wash down all that hot, dripping deliiisssshusnesssss. Oh, and do be sure to save some for the rest of us..
Good friends DO SHARE!!!!!

happpppppppppy dayyyyyyy. happppyyyyy yearrrrrrrrr!!!!:heart::heart::hug::hug:

Bonomot, ydw, and comet F**** BRILLLLIANT little story.
:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom